44

Yun Qingqing had just stepped into the bath tub when the door suddenly made a heavy thud.

    "He can be considered to have gone out."

    The little system was stoned on melon seeds and asked with a heated smile, "Master, why did you scare him away."

    Just now Lin Che's face could look good, but unfortunately Yun Qingqing didn't see it from behind the screen.

    She threw her clothes like that just now, intentionally trying to provoke Lin Che to leave.

    Yun Qingqing lifted up a piece of water and patted it: "I will have time to wash it slowly only when he goes out."

    She had to be abused once she crossed over, although she had a strong injection, her body did not feel tired, but her spirit was very tired, Lin Che treated her like an enemy, Yun Qingqing's nerves were tense at all times, and she was tired of not relaxing for a while.

    The small system picks up a novel and sits to the side to look at it.

    Yun Qingqing dawdled, squatting in the bath tub until the water was cool, and only then did she dawdle out.

    "Master, I've already seen the grand finale, why haven't you finished washing yet?" The small system this time to read a short alien novel, after reading, he began to study the mall's new shelves of weather props, similar to thunder bursts, cumulus clouds, flying sand wind, artificial snow and other such more exaggerated props.

    "If you don't let him in, he's really going to get angry." The small system could see Lin Che's situation outside, and seeing Lin Che's look like he was about to explode, Yun Qingqing was afraid that if she delayed any longer, she would have no good consequences later.

    Yun Qingqing wanted to dry her hair before letting him in, but when she heard the system urging her, she had to respond, pushed her hair over her shoulder, and walked to the door to open it.

    I didn't expect Lin Che to be directly at the door, and I didn't know exactly how long he had been standing there.

    "Stood for an hour." The small system answered a sentence for Lin Che.

    Yun Qingqing gradually line of sight down, found that his hand also big bags carrying several things, the original he also went to buy things.

    Only, after buying things Lu Che, his face was extraordinarily gloomy, his lips moved slightly, a look of imminent outbreak.

    Yun Qingqing gathered her undried hair and preempted him, throwing a puzzled look at him first.

    "You ......" Lin Che was about to open his mouth to reprimand her, but seeing her dark hair hanging half wet on her shoulders, he couldn't help but think, I heard that women are just more troublesome than men, she washed her hair, which delayed the time.

    The fire in Lin Che's chest slowly extinguished, and the words of rebuke that had just reached his mouth were suppressed.

    Yun Qingqing smiled at him and walked out the door, reaching for the big bag in his hand.

    As soon as she approached, he suddenly changed his expression and pushed her shoulder inward, sharply squeezing into the door and closing it with his backhand: "What do you look like dressed like this!"

    At this moment, Yun Qingqing was wearing a middle dress, a thin white cross-necked dress showing her collarbone, a pair of white wrists under the short narrow cuffs, although the dress was quite wide and did not outline her curvaceous figure, but in Lin Che's eyes, she was better than just behind the screen wearing nothing at all.