34

Liu Shan did not allow Yun Qingqing to refuse, so he forcibly put her in his place.

    Yun Qingqing thought he would do something untoward to her, but before they could talk a few words, Liu Shan was called away by the emperor.

    This made Yun Qingqing breathe a sigh of relief, if Liu Shan really wanted to do something to her, she could only use the bewitching syringe to zap him.

    In the next few days, Liu Shan did not return, so Yun Qingqing had nothing to do, so she sought out the eunuchs who were sweeping and watering the flowers for a chat, and inquired about Liu Shan's information by the way.

    As the "mistress" of Liu Shan's house, the eunuchs were very polite to her and did not let her do any work.

    So, in just a few days, Yun Qingqing got acquainted with the eunuchs in the courtyard, and got a lot of first-hand information.

    Liu Shan's compound in the palace is not large, but every furnishing and ornament in the courtyard and rooms are very elaborate, and several large ornaments on the multi-purpose lattice in the bedroom are high-grade goods brought from the South.

    Not to mention Liu Shan's mansion and land outside the palace, on the rushing Yun Qingqing see in front of him, Liu Shan is afraid than the local feudal family is even richer.

    The reason why Liu Shan is so rich, the source is not only the private coffers of the palace, he also sought bribes from the courtiers.

    Yun Qingqing casually opened a large box cage, can open from the inside a lot of exotic treasures, including black pearls from the East China Sea, white fox velvet skin from the Northwest, a mountain range specialty of a hundred years old mountain ginseng ......

    The company's main business is to provide a wide range of products and services to the public. Every year at the end of the year, the officials in the capital will bring him congratulatory gifts, send less, or did not send a good end, good luck by Liu Shan lost his official, bad luck even lost his life.

    In this way, every year, half of the congratulatory gifts entering the palace fell into the hands of Liu Shan, officials around the money, so they had to scavenge from the people, I do not know how many people were forced to sell their children.

    Yun Qingqing also learned that the only courtiers who did not send gifts and were not badly treated, there is only one person, that is, the former emperor and the current emperor Jiahe Emperor's teacher, the current abolished prince Zhao Che's own uncle - Wu Taifu.

    The person has a reputation, not only by the two emperors respect, he is also good in the official circles, Liu Shan has sought his trouble several times, were Wu Taifu to pout back.

    Yun Qingqing thought in her heart that if she wanted to bring down Liu Shan, the big worm, she had to start with Wu Taifu.

    She was the idle mistress of the house during the day, but secretly she was collecting evidence of Liu Shan's corruption and bribery.

    Now, Liu Shan's palace residence has been touched by her, just short of those mansions and fields outside.

    "Master, aren't you going back to the Southern Palace?" Seeing that Yun Qingqing had not moved for several days, the little system was afraid that she had forgotten the mission objective.

    "Don't be anxious, am I not collecting evidence to bring down Liu Shan?" In the afternoon, Yun Qingqing sat by the patio stoned on melon seeds, she patted the melon seed crumbs on her hand, "Xiao Liu will give him the note, he should not be able to live without me."