45

The innkeeper was in a great confusion.

    Recently, it always rains in their town, but this month is clearly not the rainy season, but it rains incessantly, or not even breath with the kind of breath.

    What's even more outrageous is that the rain originally fell only during the day, but later became also at night, the fine raindrops linked into a line, like a fine net, enveloping the entire inn.

    He had sent Xiao Er out to check in the rain, Xiao Er stood on the far side of the hill and found a large cloud over their inn, while the other side of town was shining brightly, unaffected by the cloud.

    Even though the wind was blowing hard, the cloud did not move, as if it was stuck over the inn.

    Because of the continuous rainstorm, the business of the inn became poor, this seven days, the inn only Lin Che and Yun Qingqing two guests.

    The innkeeper could not sit still, and ordered the second to go to the temple to invite back a statue of the Dragon King, and began to engage in feudal superstition.

    The boss put the Dragon King statue in the lobby at the front door, replacing the original statue of the God of Wealth, and the table was filled with fruits and vegetables.

    When Yun Qingqing came down from the second floor to take the food, he happened to meet the innkeeper who was chanting to the statue of the Dragon King: "Dragon King, please bless not to rain again, if the rain continues, the business of the store will be bad ......"

    Hearing that, Yun Qingqing can't help but old face a red: "always feel very sorry for the innkeeper."

    The small system stoned melon seeds, said: "You finally found out."

    It has been raining for seven days, Lin Che is used to being housebound by nature, no psychological problems, but the innkeeper was forced to doubt life.

    "Put away the 'cumulonimbus clouds' in advance." Yun Qingqing said.

    It seems that she can't glean hard on a landing spot, she has to follow Lin Che all the way to play guerrilla warfare.

    The small system gladly agreed: "Okay, but it's a bit wasteful to take back the props in advance."

    The "cumulonimbus cloud" was just placed by him this morning, so if you remove it in advance, it would be a waste of a prop.

    However, Yun Qingqing had achieved an S-rank rating or higher in two worlds in a row, and now had enough mall coins, so wasting one or two props was nothing.

    "After recovering the 'cumulus clouds', buy seven more 'Miles of Clear Sky' and use them above this inn. Oh yeah, the hairpin on my head is still worth some silver, after we leave later, you help me put it in front of the Dragon King statue." Yun Qingqing said again.

    After using the "All Miles Clear Sky" prop, it would not rain again in this inn for a while, and their weather would be better than other inns, so it would help the innkeeper to regain his blood. As for Yun Qingqing's hairpin, it is to make up for the loss she caused to the inn.

    Yun Qingqing finished giving the task to the small system and fetched the food upstairs.

    At this moment, the innkeeper was pleading bitterly to the statue of the Dragon King. Xiao Er just happened to come out from the kitchen and suddenly saw that the rain had stopped outside the door and could not help but exclaim in surprise: "Innkeeper, this rain has stopped!"

    "What?!" The shopkeeper climbed up excitedly and walked to the door with the help of the junior.

    It was no longer raining outside, and the two of them walked out the door with trembling legs, as if they were dreaming.