33

His lips were soft, but his teeth were sharp.

    Then, Yun Qingqing was bitten by him on the side of her neck.

    It was a strange sensation, pain accompanied by an unbearable tingling, causing her to shiver.

    However, as if he was not satisfied enough, he continued to nibble all the way down, and after each soft kiss, there was a savage nibble. Yun Qingqing felt both sore and sad, and her hands clutched at his back, her nails almost digging into his flesh.

    Her soul seemed to be suspended, hanging up and down, leaving her with no place to land.

    "Zhao Che! You ...... stop!" Yun Qingqing tilted her head, bearing his madness, and spoke out with difficulty.

    Zhao Che seemed like he didn't hear what she said, his movements became more and more rough, and bit her lapel again regardless, feeling the hot air that sprayed to her collarbone, Yun Qingqing was so frightened that her whole body sweat stood up, and instantly regained her clarity: "Little System, help me use the Vertigo Syringe!"

    The little system hesitated: "You really plan to use props on him?"

    Yun Qingqing had never used an attack type prop on a villain before.

    "Use!" She was afraid that if she was one step later things would be uncontrollable, she urged again, "Hurry!"

    "Okay." The little system pulled out the Vertigo Syringe from the backpack and stuck it down at Zhao Che's neck.

    A few moments later, Zhao Che, who was going crazy, let out a muffled grunt, stopped moving around, and collapsed on top of her.

    Now Yun Qingqing is still a delicate little palace maid, he is a big man fell down, she was also carried by him to fall to the ground.

    It took a lot of effort for Yun Qingqing to crawl out from under him.

    She breathed a sigh of relief that she was finally safe.

    At this moment, Zhao Che was lying quietly on the ground.

    The light moonlight shines on his side face, his face is calm, his eyebrows are stretched, no crazy attitude, under the gentle light outline, actually reveals a few good feeling.

    Yun Qingqing couldn't help but look twice, thinking, the villain's crazy look is too scary, or his sleeping villain is the most smooth.

    Fortunately, the two of them were in the bedroom at this time, and Yun Qingqing took a lot of effort to move him to the couch.

    After helping him to take off his outer clothes, shoes and socks, Yun Qingqing's whole body was deflated and collapsed helplessly.

    She stared at the top of the tent in awe.

    "Why would Liu Shan tell Zhao Che ...... that he and I are in a pair of food relationship?" Yun Qingqing asked the little system in her head.

    The little system replied, "He should have found out your whereabouts."

    "That's right." Yun Qingqing rubbed her temples and bit her lip, "Liu Shan suspected me, so she deliberately came to Nangong to test Zhao Che."

    "Master, what do you plan to do next?" The little system asked, "Are you going to stay away from Zhao Che to clear yourself of suspicion?"

    "Am I the kind of person who will settle for less?" Yun Qingqing shrugged her shoulders, she had only easily established a revolutionary friendship with Zhao Che, how could she just say loose.