36

I don't know why, Zhao Che looks very thin, but the strength is surprisingly strong, Yun Qingqing in his arms fluttered a few times did not flutter out, but by him tighter and tighter, people can not draw breath to.

    Yun Qingqing has no doubt that he is going to hoist her to death in his arms.

    In the last world, Yun Qingqing had never positively offended a fully blackened villain, now she had irritated him so much that she had also offended him severely.

    "Condolences, master." The little system knocked on a melon and said in her mind.

    Yun Qingqing couldn't say a word of sophistry and said with a shudder, "I was wrong."

    "Hmm?" Zhao Che let out a low hum, his chin gently rubbed on her forehead, his voice as cool as water, "Wrong about what?"

    Yun Qingqing's forehead raised a layer of goose bumps where he had rubbed it, her breath stalled and she stammered, "Wrong, wrong in ......"

    Listening to her incoherent speech, but Zhao Che suddenly opened his mouth and said, "You're not wrong."

    "Ha?" Yun Qingqing froze for a moment.

    He wrapped his hands down around her waist, then raised them upward so that she was level with himself.

    Yun Qingqing was suddenly suspended on the spot, so frightened that she clamped her legs and climbed her hands dead on his shoulders, and she felt like she had become a vine hanging dead from a big tree, and Zhao Che was that big tree.

    "You want to help me, it would have been right." It seems to enjoy the fact that she uses him as the only one to rely on, his voice is actually not so cold.

    The two nose-to-nose, he breathed out the hot air sprayed on her lips, Yun Qingqing brain can not turn, suddenly felt some dry lips.

    The first thing you need to do is to get a good look at the back of your head.

    "I still made you worry ......," Yun Qingqing squeezed a half day in her own messed up brain before squeezing out such a dry sentence.

    "There is no need to admit fault to me, not only now, but also in the future." Zhao Che brought himself over and felt the position of her lips, blocking all the second half of her sentence.

    He did not want to force her to continue to explain, his own woman he pampered himself, forcing his woman to admit fault, that is still considered a man?

    Compared to the last moon wild kiss, this time Zhao Che was unexpectedly gentle, he gently brushed her, handing himself over little by little.

    He was like a child who finally opened the door of his heart, pulling out his most cherished heart and carefully handing it to her, hoping that she would accept him wholeheartedly and put him in her heart forever, becoming her only one.

    Zhao Che's actions were so gentle that it gave Yun Qingqing the illusion that a blackened villain was easier to deal with than a berserk villain.

    However, this thought of hers was soon cut off by Zhao Che on the spot.

    At some point, his breathing became more and more rapid, his movements became more and more rude, and the originally fine and dense drizzle suddenly turned into a fierce storm.

    Yun Qingqing was dazzled as the two kissed their way forward, and finally he held her forward and pushed her against a pillar in the bedchamber.

    Yun Qingqing's back was leaning against the cold pillar, and in front of her was his hot, burning embrace, she couldn't get up and down, and her feet were hanging in mid-air.