11

Yun Qingqing did not expect that Lu Che would appear in Heju Hall early in the morning.

    The Marquess of Annan's residence, Heju Hall, has always been the only place where Lu Cong would come, and Lu Che had never come to Heju Hall to ask for peace, except for being called over by the Marquis of Annan to scold him.

    "Cheerer," seeing Lu Che personally defending Yun Qingqing, the Marquess of Annan's smile stiffened, "Why did you come here personally? If word of this gets out, your reputation as a gentle and virtuous woman will be ruined."

    The wife of the Marquis of Annan said in a few words that Yun Qingqing was guilty of mistreating her maid and dumping her husband.

    After the words, she also covered her heart, revealing the heartache look of I am disappointed in you.

    At this moment, there are still sisters-in-law of the side branch of the Annan Marquis Mansion sitting in the Heju Hall. Seeing that the Annan Marquis Lady is criticizing Yun Qingqing, a lapdog woman said, "Cheer daughter-in-law, this is your fault, your mother-in-law kindly gave you a maid, and this is how you treat your mother-in-law's heart?"

    Yun Qingqing secretly rolled her eyes.

    The little system was cheering her on, "Master! Go for it! Protect our villain and defeat the old demon woman!"

    Yun Qingqing was speechless for a while, the current situation looked like it was Lu Che who had rushed over to protect her.

    In order to complete the task, she quietly clenched her fist in her sleeve, today she must beat her face back, so as to show loyalty to Lu Che.

    The success or failure of the villain's goodwill is at stake!

    Yun Qingqing turned to hold Lu Che, face worried: "mother-in-law, husband leg inconvenience, you want to account for the daughter-in-law no matter, but can not ignore the husband ah, the husband is still standing to talk back, daughter-in-law heartache, you do not hurt? If this word gets out ah, it will damage your virtuous name of loving your stepson."

    "...... you!" The Marquess of Annan drew a breath backwards.

    She didn't expect Yun Qingqing to be so sharp-tongued, with no regard for respect and face, she was so angry that the corners of her eyes jumped wildly, almost throwing the white porcelain tea cup in her hand out.

    The ladies froze, Yun Qingqing was right, Lu Che was still injured, the Marquess of Annan began to blame his daughter-in-law, indeed, it is not right.

    The Marquess of Annan smiled stiffly.

    Now the face can not be completely torn, she still have to pretend to smile, so as not to lose the identity of the mistress of the marquis.

    The company's main business is to provide a wide range of products and services to the market.

    When Lu Che was a child, she had sent a servant to push Lu Che off the wigwam, but unfortunately his leg was not broken, but only slightly injured, and this time Lu Che broke his leg in the autumn hunting ground, but he did not become a cripple.

    The first son is really tough, since childhood, she does not know how many people have been sent to kill him, but unfortunately, each time he was lucky to escape.

    She had thought that Yun Qingqing would be with her, but to her surprise, after this eldest daughter-in-law came over, not only did she turn against her, but also became Lu Che's helper!

    "How could that be? You're joking, eldest daughter-in-law. My eyes are not good in my old age, I thought that Cheer's leg had healed." After finishing her speech with gritted teeth, Marquess An Nan turned her head towards the mothers and shouted, "Don't you have eyes? Hurry up and bring a chair for the young master!"