61

After getting off the palanquin, Master Guan got off, holding his fat stomach, and walked into the restaurant with a grunt and a puff.

    Looking at his back, Yun Qingqing suddenly had a plan in her heart and followed him in his invisible cloak, going in with him.

    When the food was served, he did not move his chopsticks, as if he was waiting for someone.

    After another moment, a young man pushed the door and entered.

    The man first exchanged a few pleasantries with the official, and then the two of them chatted about the recent national affairs and people's livelihood, covering dam repair, rice harvest, and official chaos, making Yun Qingqing yawn so much that she was falling asleep.

    Just as she was about to leave, the man suddenly pulled out three letters from his sleeve and whispered to the official lord, "My lord, the evidence you asked me to investigate is all in this letter."

    Yun Qingqing's spirit lifted and she thought, "Could it be that this man is Master Guan's spy?

    As expected, the man was indeed Master Guan's spy, and the next conversation between them was mostly related to the dark officialdom in Jiangnan.

    The official master unfolded and finished reading the letter, frowned and said, "The Tang family has deep roots in the court, although there are such things that seek money and kill people, but these few sufferers want to vindicate, it is really difficult ......"

    As soon as she heard the two of them talking about the Tang family, Yun Qingqing was startled and she hurriedly focused on the conversation and wrote down every word.

    "Your Excellency, this matter needs to be considered in the long run ......"

    From their conversation, it seems that the official lord came to Jiangnan in order to investigate corrupt officials, but as he investigated, he found that behind many corrupt officials, there was the shadow of the Tang family, a medical and business family.

    In the letters given to him by the scouts, there is evidence that the Tang family once used improper medicine and killed ordinary people, but this matter was not reported at all and was suppressed by the local officials.

    To be honest, accidents in healing are common, but these few sufferers were tricked into testing the medicine, so the seriousness of their case was much worse than an inadvertent mistake.

    Master Guan whispered a few words to the man and told him to leave first.

    Next, Yun Qingqing followed Master Guan again to where he was staying - a small, inconspicuous courtyard.

    After strolling around the courtyard, Yun Qingqing found that although Master Guan looked like he had the appearance of great wealth and nobility, his usage was simple and rough, and he seemed to be a clean official.

    "Master, what are you strolling around in this old man's house?" The little system noticed that Yun Qingqing kept circling around the official lord and wondered what she was trying to mess up again.

    "I'm examining his character." Yun Qingqing sat on the stool, secretly poured herself a cup of overnight cold tea, and said to the little system, "I want to ask the official doctor to help vindicate the Lin family."

    "Ha, master, don't joke about it." The little system yawned, "With the villain's personality, he would hate to kill the entire Tang family himself, how could he give the opportunity to take revenge to others? Besides, where do we have the evidence?"