32

"What is the villain's current blackening value?" Yun Qingqing was carrying a food box and walking on the way to the South Palace, she asked the little system in her head while pondering what to do about Zhao Chehao.

    "It's down, now 97," the little system replied.

    "What?!"

    When Yun Qingqing first arrived in this world, Zhao Che's blackened value was already 99 ...... just 1 point away from 100.

    Unexpectedly, she had gone to great lengths to raise him for most of the month, and his blackened value only dropped by 2 points!

    Although he has not cursed recently, his mood seems to be good, but in fact, the grievances in his heart have not been resolved, the direct manifestation is that the blackening value is still high.

    Yun Qingqing sighed, originally thought that the teenage villain was easy to cheat, but never thought that Zhao Che was even more difficult than the adult villain!

    After Yun Qingqing delivered the lunch box, Zhao Che noticed that she was not in the right mood, he habitually gave her a chopstick of food and asked, seemingly carelessly, "Not happy?"

    She rubbed her face and thought, "Did she act that obvious?

    "After the nap, I'll play whack-a-mole with you?" Zhao Che stared at her closely, concern flashing under his eyes.

    Recently, Yun Qingqing would finish her nap at Nangong after delivering meals before leaving.

    "Good, the sun is just right outside today, so it's perfect to play whack-a-mole." Yun Qingqing nodded her head and agreed.

    In fact, she was a lazy person and didn't love outdoor sports, the reason why she agreed to play with Zhao Che after lunch was because she wanted him to move more, which was good for his health.

    Hearing that she would stay after lunch again, the corners of Zhao Che's mouth were slightly hooked and he was in a good mood, even eating a few more bites at noon.

    After taking a nap, Yun Qingqing got up and went to the front lawn of Nangong, holding a small staff in her hand - also known as a club - and the two of them played ball in the simple ball lawn made by Zhao Che.

    "Why can't my balls just go in?" Yun Qingqing hit ten balls in a row, none of which entered the hole, and one was sent flying into the main hall because she pushed too hard.

    "There must be something wrong with your field, this floor is uneven, how can this ball roll in?" Yun Qingqing was frustrated and complained to Zhao Che repeatedly.

    With a smile under his eyes, Zhao Che walked to her back, held her hand with his right hand and started to teach her by hand, "Your posture is not right, your waist needs to be bent some more."

    The two were extremely close, and Yun Qingqing's back was pressed against his chest.

    His chest was wide, and in his warm embrace, she could feel his strong heartbeat.

    As they got closer, the speed of his heartbeat slowly became faster, as if it was moving because of her.

    The rhythm and speed of that heartbeat seemed to have some kind of connection with her soul, and the familiar feeling came to her ...... memory of him, and the him beside her, but wonderfully reunited.

    When she was swaying, her hand struck forward under his traction, only to see the corner ball fly out instantly, rolled a few times by the hole, and quickly fell into the hole.