58

After the officials came to the door, they first tied up Tang Yunqing in the front hall, and then captured Yun Qingqing and Wu Bo in the backyard together.

    Lin Che, who was looking for a farmer outside the town to collect snakes, happened to escape a disaster.

    Yun Qingqing, Tang Yunqing and Wu Bo were escorted to the road by the officials that day.

    After the officials caught them, like a ghost behind the chase general, stifled mad rush, did not stop a few times along the way, even eat and drink water are immediately resolved.

    Yun Qingqing originally wanted to use weather-type props, but because rain and wind are powerful props, will remove the traces of tracking incense, Yun Qingqing worried that it would affect Lin Che's tracking, so they had to give up.

    In less than two days, they were sent to Yangzhou prison.

    The Yangzhou Prison did not distinguish between male and female prisons, but only divided Yun Qingqing and Tang Yunqing and Wu Bo into two cells.

    Tang Yunqing and Wu Bo were next door to Yun Qingqing. At this time, Yun Qingqing was holding the bars with one hand and slapping the bars with the other hand, making a "bang bang" sound.

    Tang Yunqing was just taking the pulse of Uncle Wu, hearing Yun Qingqing's urging, he hurriedly replied, "Uncle Wu is not a big deal, just too tired from the road, his body is a little uncomfortable, go back and take a few pills will be fine ......"

    They had been sent to prison, where could they get medicine?

    Yun Qingqing scratched her face and thought, "She has to find a way to get out as soon as possible, Uncle Wu is old, it's not good for his health to stay up any longer.

    Now that Lin Che is not here and Wu Bo is in her hands, she must ensure Wu Bo's safety.

    "Little system, go help me scout the terrain." After Yun Qingqing was arrested by the officials, she plugged the system's socket back in.

    "Okay." The little system spun on her head and then flew out to investigate.

    "...... Miss Yun, is Brother Lin really a member of the Lin family?" After settling Wu Bo down, Tang Yunqing turned around and said towards Yun Qingqing.

    These two days, Tang Yunqing was tortured very badly, the officials simply do not believe his words of defense, convinced that he is Lin Che himself, leisurely even "hands and feet" on him.

    As a result, Tang Yun's clothes were all covered with footprints, his hair was also beaten by them and his face had several black handprints.

    Yun Qingqing slowly loosened her grip on the railing and nodded at him.

    "Ugh." Tang Yunqing raised his hand and covered his face, then sighed.

    When he first saw Lin Che, he didn't associate Lin Che with the "Lin family" that was raided ten years ago ...... who would have thought that Lin Che was actually a descendant of the Lin family left behind.

    The company's main business is to provide a wide range of products and services to the public.

    Yun Qingqing picked up a firewood from the ground and wrote on the dusty ground: What, you also think he is guilty?

    "No, no, no, how is it possible!" Looking at Yun Qingqing's words written on the ground, Tang Yunqing hurriedly shook his head.

    He raised his hand in annoyance and scratched at his chicken nest head.