22

Outside the octagonal pavilion of the Plum Blossom Garden.

    The whole process of the Plum Blossom Appreciation Party was going according to the original story, after she had attended the ladies' banquet first, the martial arts and literary exams held by the emperor would come later.

    At this moment, Yun Qingqing was sitting in the middle of the women's banquet near the pavilion, eating candied fruit while listening to the women chattering and chatting, in a very good mood.

    Of course, if there was no Marquess of Annan sobbing in her neighboring seat, she might be in a better mood.

    The Marquess of Annan and her old best friend were sitting next to her. The old best friend, intending to stand up for the Marquess of Annan, said in an odd voice: "It's hard to be a stepmother in this world, you are always thinking of your son and daughter-in-law, but the couple resent their stepmother, not only do they not appreciate it, but they also don't put it in their eyes. Don't you think so, Mrs. An Nan Hou?"

    The wife of the Marquis of Annan went to pull her old girlfriend's sleeve and said, "Sister, don't say it, it's not good to hear about this kind of thing."

    The ladies were all human beings and understood the meaning of the old girlfriend's words, so they all turned their heads and looked at Yun Qingqing with glee.

    Yun Qingqing put down the preserves in her hand, lowered her head and whispered to her old girlfriend, "Tell this lady a story, once upon a time there was a dog who especially liked to help the cat catch the rats, guess what happened to the dog and the cat?"

    For the sake of the Marquis of Annan's face, she planned to first whisper a warning to shut them up.

    The old girlfriends revealed an alert look, "What do you mean."

    Yun Qingqing held her chin and whispered to her laughing: "Later, due to the dog's dereliction of duty, which led to the theft of her master's house, the master killed the cat together with the dog!"

    The woman next door accidentally heard her words and let out a laugh.

    The woman whispered, "Are you talking about the ...... dog taking the rat and minding its own business?"

    Yun Qingqing nodded at her, and the woman could not help but let out a burst of laughter: "So that's how it is!"

    It turns out that Yun Qingqing, is trying to say that the old girlfriends meddle. The family affairs of the Marquis of Annan's house, it is the turn of an outsider to care? It's really funny.

    The company's main business is to provide a wide range of products and services to the market.

    The two of them are so bad-hearted that it's easy to say they are cats and dogs.

    The lady of An Nan Hou was scolded, her face was a little ugly.

    Yun Qingqing was deliberately trying to anger her.

    Recently, the Marquess of Annan is not well and can't stand to be angry, seeing that the Marquess of Annan is angry with herself and will have to fall ill again.

    The old girlfriend refused to give up and continued to sarcastically say loudly towards Yun Qingqing, "Good, young grandmother Lu is really eloquent, making me up too, it's hard to imagine how you disrespect your mother-in-law at home."

    Yun Qingqing looked at her speechlessly, this old bosom friend had to make the matter known to everyone?

    Just now, she had already paid her respects to them in a low voice and gave them enough face, but they wanted to fight her hard.