82

Looking at Tu Shanyan who was about to cry, Yun Qingqing still said: "Forget it, he is also trying to wake you up."

    In the original book, Bai Che was thrown into Moyuan after assassinating the princess of the demon clan, and he succeeded. To become the biggest villain in the whole book, from today's point of view, this must also be done by Tu Shanyan.

    For Tu Shanyan, who has been "loyal" for two lifetimes, Yun Qingqing doesn't know whether to praise or criticize him.

    Seeing that Yun Qingqing was no longer hostile to Tu Shanyan, Bai Che's face turned slightly, and his chin was a little reserved towards Tu Shanyan, which meant that this matter should be forgotten first.

    After all, Tu Shanyan did this because of his own orders.

    "Thank you cousin! Cousin is really kind and kind." Tu Shanyan was amnesty, and he quickly stepped back, trying to minimize his sense of existence.

    There is no way, who let the Tushan family receive such a foolish task - Bai Che, the reincarnated man, is enchanted.

    It would be fine if Bai Che was a demon cultivator, but as a result, Bai Che directly became a sword cultivator who slays demons and slays demons, and his heart is still so tough.

    It is much more difficult to save a person into a demon than to lead a person to become a fairy. There are two ways to enter the devil. One is to be corrupted by the devil and fall into the devil's way, and the other is to be controlled by the inner demon. , the two-pronged approach, which successfully introduced Bai Che into the magic way.

    "I want to ask a question." Yun Qingqing opened her mouth with three flaps and looked up at Bai Che, "Why did you give the Tushan clan an order to re-cultivate the magic way in this life?"

    Isn't it good to cultivate immortals, so that his black The value will not go up any more.

    Hearing this, Tu Shanyan was also stunned for a moment. In fact, he didn't understand why the Demon King wanted to re-enchant himself.

    It stands to reason that Bai Che's aptitude for immortality is good, and if he continues to practice, he will surely rise to immortality.

    Bai Che's eyes drooped slightly, and he shook his head: "When I was reincarnated, I seem to have lost a lot of memories, and I can't even remember why I was reincarnated..."

    Everyone fell into contemplation.

    Reincarnation means the physical death of the previous life, and the soul is reintroduced into the reincarnation, but when monks fight each other, in order to prevent the enemy from making a comeback, they often physically destroy the opponent's soul.

    I don't know what method Bai Che used, but the soul escaped and successfully reincarnated, and finally entered the right path to become a sword cultivator.

    However, how did he know that he would die in advance, and gave instructions to the Tushan people in advance to let his reincarnation fall into the devil's way again?

    "If you want to figure out this matter, I'm afraid you need to ask someone to repair it." Bai Che said.

    All the memories of reincarnation in his mind were blank, as if they were deliberately erased, and only those memories related to Yun Qingqing remained.

    Bai Che looked at Tu Shanyan and motioned for Tu Shanyan to continue explaining.

    "The records about this matter in the memory of the Tushan clan's inheritance are very vague... It seems that they were harmed by Xiu." Tu Shanyan tried hard to recall, and then said.