69

"Father, mother, the child does not want to get married." Yun Qingqing pursed her lips and said suddenly.

    The demon king and the demon queen were still immersed in the joy of the marriage between the demon clan and the demon clan. When they heard Yun Qingqing's words, they were both shocked and said in unison, "Baby, why don't you want to marry that demon king?"

    Yun Qingqing looked at the Demon King and the Demon Empress, and said, "The boy has never seen the Demon Lord, so I don't want to be confused and marry him like this."

    Not only was she unwilling to marry the Demon King, she also planned to dismiss the male pets who were inexplicably caught in the harem. .

    After all, she is a woman with a family, how can she be with other men casually?

    In case Bai Che remembers everything one day, with his brutal and brutal character, Yun Qingqing has no doubt that the entire demon world will be turned upside down by him.

    For the safety of herself and others, Yun Qingqing decided not to have anything to do with any other man.

    The Demon Empress looked at Yun Qingqing suspiciously, and suddenly said, "Although the Demon King rarely goes out, everyone who has seen him has said that the Demon King himself is a rare and beautiful man in the world."

    After listening, Yun Qingqing still shook her head, face reluctantly.

    No matter how good-looking the Demon King is, it has nothing to do with her.

    The Demon Empress really couldn't understand why her daughter was reluctant to marry the Demon King. From the perspective of a woman, she continued to guess and persuade: "Could it be that you think he is too old? Your father is also over a thousand years older than me. Baby, the older a man is, the better he can take care of people..."

    "Cough cough cough." The demon king let out a violent cough, and quickly cut off the demon queen's words, he asked, "Qingqing, you are even with the demon king. Wouldn't you like to be a nominal couple?"

    For her own personality considerations, Yun Qingqing didn't immediately strangle Huo Tou, but said calmly, "I haven't seen him before, I don't want to marry someone I've met before.

    " Wang thought for a while and said, "If that's the case, then you should go to the Demon Realm in person and reject this marriage for the demon clan."

    Yun Qingqing refused to get married on the grounds that she had never met the Demon King, so the Demon King planned to let her meet.

    Even if the two sides don't look down on it in the end, it doesn't matter, the demon king is not worried about fighting against the demons.

    He intends to leave everything to the young people to handle by themselves. After all, when everyone is young and frivolous, the young people will know which way is right when they eat their own slack.

    "Your Majesty?!" Hearing that the Demon King asked Yun Qingqing to continue his mission to the Demon Realm, the Demon Empress was so frightened that her face turned green, she said, "In case the demons capture my son in a fit of rage and threaten us to accept the engagement, then What should I do ?"

    "Do the demons dare? I lent them ten leopard spirits, but they wouldn't dare to do this!" The demon king helplessly shook his rabbit's head, with three flapped mouths. Zhang Deda said, "Now that the human race is strong, the demons and the demons can only defeat the human race if they unite. If the demons dare to be detrimental to my son, they will find their own way of death."