3

Yun Qingqing was sick.

    After all, she was a lady's body, and after a one-stop service of jumping into the lake, running like crazy, and blowing cold air, she managed to run back to her original place, and then fainted in front of everyone.

    Then, she became feverish.

    In a daze, Yun Qingqing's ears kept ringing with women's cries and maids' sobs, mixed with men's sighs, round after round, just not letting her rest properly.

    It was the third day, and Mrs. Yun sat on the edge of the couch and began to scold Lu Che again with vicious words: "My miserable son! How did you meet this unscrupulous thing! He pushed you into the lake and almost drowned you, why doesn't God strike him dead!"

    Yun Qingqing, who was in the middle of a fever, was frightened by their words.

    "My Yun family will never give up with him! Tomorrow I will ask His Majesty to give us an explanation from the Lu family!" The next person to speak was his cannon fodder father.

    His father was a soft-hearted man, and whatever her mother said was what she wanted. Hearing her mother put all the guilt on Lu Che's head, her father thought without a second thought that Lu Che was the culprit.

    The more they talked, the more outrageous they became. Yun Qingqing, who was full of desire to live, couldn't sit still and asked the little system in her mind, "What is the blackened value of the villain now?"

    The little system replied, "89, just 11 away from 100."

    The higher the blackening value the more vicious the villain, 89 blackening value, enough to cut down their whole family one by one.

    At this time, her cannon fodder mother continued viciously, "This heavenly thunderbolt has harmed my son so badly, this time we will not only withdraw from the marriage with the Lu family, I also want his life!"

    Yun Qingqing was so frightened by them that she flipped over and sat up.

    "Ah! My son! What happened to you!" Looking at Yun Qingqing's red face, staring at the eyes, sitting up as if she had a goat's tongue, Lady Yun, the cannon fodder mother, let out a scream.

    "I, I'm fine ......" Yun Qingqing waved her hand, indicating that she was all right.

    Mrs. Yun hurriedly reached out her hand, put her into her arms, and began to cry again, "My bitter son ah ......"

    Yun Qingqing originally did not have too much strength, to get up is already doing their best, further delay, she was afraid that she cannon fodder parents to find death.

    So she coughed twice as hard as she could, interrupting the cries of her cannon fodder mother.

    Sure enough, Lady Yun quieted down, and Yun Qingqing used all her strength to say, "Don't blame Lu Che ......"

    "What?" Madam Yun probed her forehead and said incredulously, "Baby heart, are you burning up?"

    Yun Qingqing felt like she could barely hold on, her right hand clutched Mrs. Yun's hand tightly, and with her last breath, she said, "It's not him ......"

    "Okay, we all promise you, okay? You take good care of yourself first." Looking at her daughter who was so sick and still holding on to speak for Lu Che, Mrs. Yun's heart was about to break.

    After receiving the assurance, Yun Qingqing exhaled a long breath and uttered the last words, "Don't argue ......"

    Then her eyes rolled over and she fainted again.