20

The next day, when Yun Qingqing opened her eyes, she found that Lu Che had unexpectedly disappeared again.

    "Someone! Someone come!" Yun Qingqing lifted the covers and called the maid in, "Where did the young master go?"

    The maid reported honestly, "The young master instructed us to tell you that he went to the government office, so you don't have to worry about it, he will come back in the evening."

    He hadn't recovered from his injury and went to work?

    Yun Qingqing rubbed her head and couldn't help but complain to the small system, "Having a man who is desperate to go to work at home is a real worry."

    "I am truly worried about his health." Yun Qingqing worried, Lu Che was beaten and poisoned since he was young, and after he easily grew into a human, he neither likes to eat nor sleep well, what if his body collapses one day?

    Yun Qingqing thought, while eating the morning food, suddenly, she thought of a problem that did not think of yesterday.

    Lu Che said he met the emperor ...... who was on a private visit, how exactly did he meet him?

    Yun Qingqing knew that he was brilliant and ambitious, impressing the emperor was just a matter of opportunity, but ...... how did this opportunity come about?

    The emperor can accurately get the message out of the palace, either paid a price, or borrowed the help of others.

    Who did he borrow? Could it be the forces of the anti-king?

    Fear crept up from her spine from the bottom up, Yun Qingqing's right hand trembled as she put down her spoon, "Little system, if his blackening value is successfully lowered, but the person follows the Anti-King to rebel, will my mission be counted as a failure or success?"

    "Failure." The small system replied mechanically, "Clearing the blackening value is a prerequisite for completing the mission, the main system's intention in setting up the mission is to hope that you save the whole world by saving the villain. Think about it, if the whole world collapses, what is the use of having a villain with a blackened value of 0?"

    That's right ......

    Although Lu Che did not move and became a capital official according to her heart's desire, the threat of the anti-king still existed.

    Yun Qingqing gritted her teeth: "Let's take one step and see what happens. I'll take care of the Marquess of Annan first."

    There was not much time left before the second assassination in Lu Che's life.

    In this assassination, the dead soldiers under the Marquess of Annan were almost out in full force.

    Yun Qingqing intended to bring down Marquess Annan through this assassination.

    "You have to force the Marquess of Annan one more time." The little system said.

    Yun Qingqing returned, "You're right."

    It is when people are angry that they are most likely to reveal their horses.

    For the sake of Lu Che's future, Yun Qingqing intended to put up a fight.

    After thinking of a clear plan, she quickly took her maids out of the courtyard door and headed all the way to the guest courtyard.

    "Young grandmother, what are we doing here in the guest house?" The maid asked in confusion as she supported Yun Qingqing.