SPECIAL CHAPTER

"What are you looking at Honey?" Takang tanong ni Cathy at niyakap ako sa likod ko pagkaraan ay dinantay ang pisngi sa balikat ko.

"Hmm, Wala naman Honey tinitignan ko lang tong picture album ko" sagot ko dito at muling bumaling sa mga larawan.
Nagulat pa ako ng biglang kunin ito ni Cathy.

"Kyaahh, Kenneth you look like an angel here" turo nito sa larawan ko na minidress na checkered at kulay pula at puti ang kulay tapos naka ballerina shoes pa ako ng puti at naka hat pa ako ng kulay pink ang suot ko!!
That was my most embarassing picture ever.
taken in my pre kinder garden costume party with my very own mother.
She was the culprit of my start of school party that I was the laughing stock of my entire class.
Though I don't blame her.
I remember that I was so excited to go but my Batman costume is nowhere to found then I saw Jonas toss it in the garbage and burn it.
I was crying and crying and crying and I angry with Jonas but Father saw me and Jonas fighting.
When Jonas saw father instanstly he cried like he was the oppressed one so father scolded me that time saying that I was the elder brother and that I had to be have Longggggg patience to my little brother.
And to make me realise my wrong doing he refused me to attend the party.

I bow my head and crying silently while listening to my father and see Jonas sticking his tongue towards me behind Papa.
He move his mouth without words to came "buti nga sa'yo" forms in his mouth.

Then Mama came to rescue and cut out another whatever words will Papa say to me.
When I see her I was relieved and I go to Mama and start sobbing in her lap and pleading to her that I really wanna go to the party and she said yes.
And I kissed and hug Mama for letting me.
The party will gonna start half an hour when we arrived and since I have no costume I was hesitant to go in.
When Mama saw it she plead to the Mother of one of my classmate if they have spare dress anything is fine to her and they comply to Mama and when they hand the costume to Mama.....

My world has shattered, no way that i Will dress up that girly costume.
But when I look to Mama and she was so grateful to the woman that lend her that dress,
I feel guilty because Mama doing her best to make me happy,
and i don't want her Effort go to waste,
So why would not I pretend that I like it for awhile to make Mama happy?
so I dress it up and gattered all of courage and walk in Class all smiling while in my inside i was crying.
I will gonna do everything and anything just to make Mama happy because she was always in my side.
Always guiding me and scold me if I was wrong,
Pat me in my head when I got high grades,
Taken care me when I'm ill,
Hug me and kiss me in my cheek and she always said to me that she loved me as much as he love Papa.
That's why I love my Mama.
And there it is the remembrance of that time in the hands of my beautiful wife!

Natatarantang inagaw ko ang album pero iniwas lang ito ni Cathy,
Ang bilis talaga nyang gumalaw palibhasa laging naggygym eh,
Kaya eto takbo iwas, iwas takbo lang ang ginagawa nito na parang naglalaro lang samantalang ako hingal na hingal na sa paghabol sa kanya.

"T-time o-out m-muna Kat Kat?" Humihingal na sabi ko dito at napaupo pa ako sa sofa at nahiga habang habol ko ang paghinga ko kaya mabilis na lumapit pa si Cathy sa akin.
Pagkaraan ay pinunasan ang mga pawis na namuo sa noo ko.

"Next time Honey isasama kitang mag gym para naman di ka agad hingalin look at you barely running Three minutes ago and yet you are at your limit?" Nag aalalang wika nito at inabutan ako ng pocari at mabilis na ininom ko agad.
Tapos pinunasan pa nya ang likod ko na puno ng pawis ng dalang bimpo.
Na touch ako at kinilig sa pag aalala nya sa akin.
Di na ako nakasagot pa kasi talagang napagod ako sa marathon namin bigla dito sa sala.
Naramdaman ko na lang na niyakap ako nito at hinilig nya ang mukha nya sa dibdib ko.
I smiled as she continue to hug me and we lay on the sofa......kasya naman kami eh.
I wish one day na mayayakap ko ang sexy nyang katawan na mamasel na ang mga braso at syempre macho na katawan ko.
Next to Mama she was the my most important companion and friend as much as she was my lover and my wife rolled into one.
Yeah maybe exercise is my way to be a macho man.
And then Cathy dragged me to Gym one day and after that we go to Spa.
And It become a habit that I got addicted because its so hard to achieve that muscle man body I longed for.
But I will never give up!!
Never until i can carried my beautiful wife
Into my arms without breaking any of my bones.
===============
===============
===============