Rejoiceo's new Account

Hello.

I'm just putting this here in hopes that a lot of people will see it, since this is my most viewed book (for some reason).

I feel so grateful to every one of you who took the time out of your day to read through this rubbish, and extreme respect to those who actually liked it and read to the end.

These were my old books. I wrote them when I was 12, and now I'm 16. So whenever I look through them, I always cringe. They're just too awful to even bother editing anymore.

But I didn't come here to talk trash about my own books. For so long, I only wrote just for the fun of it, and I never really thought too much into it. But being on Wattpad for years have changed me, and I lowkey wanna make something out of my books now. Not these old ones. I meant my new ones.

Writing fan fiction was like a warm up to me. And when I felt warmed up enough, I put on my big girl pants and wrote an original story, that for once, was not fan fiction.

In fact, I made an entire new account for it in hopes that one day, my new account will grow to be as popular as this account.

So, just as you took time out of your day to read this garbage, will you please take time to check out my new account: _nomercy? Because the books on that account are actually something I've worked hard on and I'm proud of.

Thank you so much in advance❤

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

This is just extra promotion.

There's a new community that recently opened up and is in desperate need of members. That community is klubkawaii_

They have a hiring community book and an awards book as well. If you're interested, check them out. Alright, thanks.