Miraculous Ladybug: 15

"Mayor? Chloe's father, are you here?" Chat Noir called out. He was beginning to get worried. He had been calling out for the Mayor for 5 minutes now, and he had heard no replies yet.

He called for the Mayor again, and then he heard something.

He turned just in time to see the Mayor's desk move, and a hand moved its way out of hiding.

"M-Mayor?" Chat Noir spoke in a tiny voice. It was when he heard the voice call his name that he knew it was okay and safe.

The Mayor showed the rest of himself, relieved to see Chat Noir. "Oh I'm so glad it's you. At first I thought it was that awful villain."

"So then you're okay?" Cat Noir asked. Vex said he would be dying. Was he lying?

"Yes, yes, I'm fine. Is my Chloe okay? I heard that evil villain say that he was after her as well!"

"Why?" Vex told us he was only after Alya, Nino and Marinette. I hope Ladybug is doing okay with him.

"I don't know, but he must have been trying to scare me," Mayor sighed. "You gotta get back to the case, Chat Noir. Ladybug will need your help."

Chat Noir turned around, and left.

-

"Ugh! Who knew he had much more than what he told me?!" Ladybug tried to set herself free. "He must be close to them. But it's Vex. He doesn't know which class Alya and Nino are in."

Luckily Chat Noir came to her rescue, telling her how the Mayor was alright and unharmed.

"Vex must have been trying to scare us!" Ladybug gritted her teeth. "Quick Chat Noir, we have to hurry to help Alya and Nino."

Using Cataclysm, Cat Noir set his partner free, and the both headed inside the school.

The two of them gasped at the sight the inside of the school had given them. It was a mess. The floor was frozen like an ice skating rink. The people inside were frozen with Vex's power.

"ARGHHH!!!" They quickly rushed to the classroom they thought heard they heard the scream from after they put on their skates.

Ladybug looked down and picked up something. "Alya's phone. Vex did know the right classroom to go to find Alya and Nino."

"Maybe that's because Vex is Lucas," Chat Noir blurted.

Ladybug quickly turned to him. "Lucas? How do you know...?" Why does Cat Noir remind me of Adrien?

"I mean... I met this guy... Nevermind," Cat Noir looked away.

"Right. If you tell me, then I'll know who you are?"  Ladybug raised her eyebrows, then quickly looked away.

"No one is here, so maybe Vex got all of them?" Cat Noir suggested. He skated around for a bit, looking through classrooms. "No one is here."

"Let's skate further," Ladybug said as she skated forward. "That scream sounded like it came from Chloe."

"Did Vex ever wanted Chloe, like he wants Alya and Nino?" Cat Noir asked as he followed her.

"No. If I remember correctly, Vex told me that he got Chloe... Anti-bug," Ladybug answered. She looked around for a bit, then continued forward.

"Oh." So then Vex was trying to scare the Mayor. Vex has got some good tricks up his sleeves.

"AHHHH!!!" Ladybug jumped at the scream. "It looks like it's coming from downstairs."

"Downstairs? Why downstairs, Geez," Chat Noir shuddered. No one has ever gone downstairs after the Horrificator incident."

Chat Noir followed Ladybug downstairs, hearing the scream again. Then they stopped at the sight of Vex.

"Welcome, my fellow guests!"

- Edited -