Miraculous Ladybug: 53

But I'll be there for you!

-

"You have to go apologize to her now!" Alya exclaimed. "In fact, an apology won't make up for what you've done to her, but you have to show her that you didn't mean to do what you did!"

Chloe gulped. "I... I can't do that..."

"Why?!" Alya angrily asked. "Why can't you do it? So it's so easy for you to hurt someone, but it's not as easy to apologize?!"

"I can't apologize to Marinette!" Chloe said once again. I have done it before, but I didn't mean it. It's so hard to apologize to her, and it's gotten harder knowing what I've done. I didn't think it would cause this much damage.

I didn't think he would be so angry with me!

Alya pulled Chloe's sleeves. "Well you're going to have to!" She walked away to talk to Nino.

Chloe ran out of the classroom. She ran outside. Forget it, I don't want to go to school anymore!

She then stopped when she saw them. She saw Adrien hugging Marinette, and she felt like she wanted to disappear. She turned and ran away from them.

Alya then went to the front of the classroom, and asked for silence. "This is all Chloe's fault. Marinette's secret was never supposed to be out," she said. "Chloe was just jealous that she wanted to do anything to ruin Marinette, and hurt her."

"Chloe should be blamed here. I even know now why the secret had to be kept." At first I was so curious at what Marinette's secret could be. Even though I never expected it to be this, I now regret it for asking, and for spying at her to find out.

I'm a superhero as well, and I know why I had to keep my secret. I felt so bummed because I couldn't tell Marinette, but I feel better knowing that she's the one that gave me my kwami in order to make me the superhero I am today.

"Marinette is in danger. The secret was never supposed to be out in the first place, but now that it is... Someone will be after her!"

-

"Thank you, Adrien," Marinette smiled as she broke the hug. "I feel a bit better now, but I have to face reality now.

"I'm going to talk to Master Fu!"

-

The secret... Has been out?! So it was her all along? It was that Marinette who was always ruining my plans, and capturing the akuma.

It was her that defeats all my villains. I've finally found you, Ladybug!

In the end, we'll see who will be laughing then. Hahahahaha!

-

- Edited -

The end of A Sudden Realization
Can't leave it in a cliffhanger!
Part 2:
A Sudden Situation!

The end of A Sudden RealizationCan't leave it in a cliffhanger!Part 2:A Sudden Situation!