Miraculous Ladybug: 41

What?! Vex transformed into Chloe and tricked us all just to trap us in here?! He's definitely got some good tricks up his sleeves. It's starting to sound impossible to defeat him.

"Now I have all four of you here, even though I only need three!" Vex turned to Adrien. "Now I can collect your villain powers, and I'll be the greatest villain to have ever lived!"

"Vex, what have you done to our classmates and all the others in this school?!" Alya asked. "What have we done to you?!"

"Oh it's quite simple," Vex answered. "The people that have their eyes turned red are just in a deep sleep that will only be broken if I collect your villain powers and Ladybug and Cat Noir's miraculous.

"Those people that have their eyes turned red means that I have already collected their villain powers, that's why you three haven't been like them...yet!"

"Where's Chloe?!"

"Don't you think this is too many questions? Don't worry, you all will know everything after I have the whole Paris in my hands," Vex said, "that is a promise."

Vex, I love how you are smart and have captured your enemies, but don't you think you're paying too attention to them, instead of getting my miraculous?!

Oh Hawk Moth, there's nothing to worry about, and these are not my real enemies. It's those who made fun of me in my old school.

There's always a reason why people turn into villains, but what is Vex's reason? Marinette wondered.

Suddenly a bang came from the door. "Open this door right now!" Someone yelled. "I know you're in there!"

"What! I thought I got everyone at this school!" Vex growled. "Oh well, the more the merrier."

Vex walked to the door and opened it. A boy that looked slightly older than all of them fell to the floor, but quickly got up.

"ETHAN?!!!!" Vex growled. He grabbed a hold of the boy's hand, and tossed him in the room.

The boy shuddered, trying to get away from the villain, but there was no escape. He was trapped.

"So after all these times, you've finally decided to visit?!" Vex banged the door closed, suddenly his whole face turning into red as he raged in anger. "After everything?!"

"Lucas... I'm sorry..."

"Shut up. My name isn't Lucas anymore! I'm not that guy you thought you could push around." Vex walked closer. "I thought I would have to be looking for you, but seems like you decided to come to me."

W-what is going on? Who is that? How does he know Vex? Is he the reason Vex wanted to be a villain? The four of them had so many questions in their head. They wanted to ask them, but they knew they wouldn't get the answers they wanted, so they kept quiet.

That old man told me to come here! Did he tell me to come here for me to freeze and die! Ethan gritted his teeth.

-

*Before Vex froze the school*

"I heard they didn't defeat him!" Jim slammed his cup on the table. "Can you believe it?! Ladybug and Chat Noir never lose but seems like they did this time."

"Maybe Lucas is really that powerful?" Adam suggested. He shuddered in fright. "And you know it was all our fault!"

"No way!" Ethan gritted his teeth. "We just disagreed on something, and..."

"And bullied him," Adam added. "We made him suffer just because he didn't agree with us."

"Then he moved school, and decided to be a villain there!" Jim sighed.

"I mean... It wasn't fully our fault. We just had a disagreement, teased him a little. Sure we went a little too far but it wasn't that bad," Ethan shrugged. "Come one. We're not supposed to feel bad for our victims."

"But now Lucas has turned into a villain, and after all of us. He wants revenge," Adam exclaimed. "Just admit it was our fault." He stood up. "Come one Jim, let's leave.

Adam and Jim left the place, leaving Ethan all alone.

No, it wasn't fully all our fault. I won't admit it. Ethan stood up and went outside.

"Psst... Over here."

Ethan looked around, but saw nobody. Then a head peeked out from behind a tree. He went towards the tree.

"And you are?"

Master Fu showed himself. "I won't tell you who I am, but I just want to say... Ladybug and Chat Noir are in trouble. We know you have something to do with Lucas, and I'm not going to get you to admit that it was your fault. But please, if you could go over there..."

"Are you serious?! You want Lucas to kill me when I get there?! Who are you to Ladybug and Chat Noir anyways."

"I am their master. Ethan, if you go there, you would be able to help the two superheroes, I'm sure you can."

How does this man know my name?! He must be telling the truth then.

"Alright then. I'll go. Where?"

-

I don't even see the two superheroes. All I see are some four kids that haven't been under Lucas's spell yet. Ethan groaned as he looked around.

How am I going to help?!

- Edited -