Miraculous Ladybug: 33

"Tikki, spots on!"

-

"Take that, you stupid villain!" Hugo fell backwards at Chat Noir's kick. At least it's easier this time, because this villain doesn't disappear every often. But those wings are annoying.

"Need help?" Ladybug showed up, already ready for a fight. "Huh, it seems like you've finished him?"

"Not yet. I still can't tell where the akuma is," Chat Noir frowned.

"Cat Noir, he wasn't akumatized by Hawk Moth, it as by Vex himself," Ladybug explained as she watched Hugo stand up and fly up the air.

"How's that possible? And what does it mean? Does it mean there's no akuma?" Cat Noir's face was bolded in a frown, confused by everything.

"Oh, there is an akuma somewhere. Without an akuma there's no way this boy would turn into a villain," Ladybug continued.

This is harder than I thought. I thought it was just capturing the miraculous and our enemies and then leave. No one told me I had to fight them.

"Give me your miraculous, and let's end this," he spoke. His voice was darker than usual, his face getting angrier and angrier.

"You would have to come get it yourself!" Ladybug yelled. She was tired of all the villains wanting their miraculous. She was tired of Hawk Moth akumatizing these innocent people and making them people they weren't supposed to be. Hawk Moth was probably the one to darken Lucas's heart and want him to be a villain forever.

"Lucky Charm..."

A rope landed on her palms, and she wondered why it would be a rope.

"You think you can use a rope to defeat me!" Hugo laughed, and that's when Ladybug noticed the ring he was wearing.

That's where the akuma is! Before Ladybug could think much about the rope, she was off her feet, and Hugo was laughing crazily beside her, so Ladybug could tell it was him that had carried her off her feet.

"Hey!" Chat Noir yelled. He watched as Hugo, carrying Ladybug, left the house, and he followed.

"You guys wanna check what happens next?" A boy asked, pointing to the door.

Some people replied yes and followed him outside. The others, worried something might happen to them, stayed inside.

While Hugo carried her, Ladybug realized he was heading for the Eiffel tower. She tried to get out the ring on his finger. The finger was on the hand he used to carry her, but somehow it was still hard to get the ring. The villain was moving too fast.

Ladybug then tried to set herself free, but before she could, she was dropped on the floor in the Eiffel tower.

Hugo looked back to see Chat Noir also heading his way to the Eiffel tower. Ladybug realized her chance, and quickly pushed the villain. Hugo fell with a hard thud.

Huh, this villain isn't that very strong. He hasn't gotten any power, all he wants us to get his enemies and the miraculous.

By then Chat Noir had arrived, and he held unto Hugo's hands, preventing him from standing back up.

Ladybug tied his feet with the rope still in her hands. Then she got out the ring and broke it.

The black butterfly came out and Ladybug did her thing.

Hugo slowly changed back into who he was, Jack. The party was back the way it was, including the black drink turning back into its normal colour.

"W-what happened?" Jack asked, rubbing his eyes.

"Pound it."

-

"Ugh! Another villain defeated. My back is hurting me now," Marinette groaned. She walked a few steps then stopped in front of something.

"This is Chloe's dress. She just threw it on the floor like this." Marinette picked up the dress. "Maybe she doesn't want the dress anymore because it's dirty now?" She could see the wet and stained with juice all over the dress.

Marinette rolled her eyes and threw the dress away.

How could Chloe be so careless?

- Edited -