Miraculous Ladybug: 44

"Well, I wish I had a healing power with me, Nino," Ladybug sighed. "But don't worry. Everything will be back to normal once we capture his akuma."

"That is if you're going to capture his akuma," Ethan muttered.

"I'm sorry, what was that?!" Chat Noir leaned in angrily.

"It's not about capturing his akuma that's important," Ethan explained. "Remember the last time you did that? He still wanted to be a villain. You'd have to convince him that being a villain isn't good."

Ladybug knew he was right, she didn't want to admit it though. All along all she had in mind was defeating Vex, but never did she think about what Lucas would think about it. She sighed. How were they going to convince him?

"Why does he want to be a villian, anyway?" Chat Noir asked, folding his arms.

"Oh, that's because..." Alya began, but Ethan clamped her mouth shut.

"Whatever," Ladybug rolled her eyes. "But have you at least got any ideas on how to convince him?"

"What? You two are the superheroes. Go save the day!" Ethan quickly said, looking away. Chat Noir gave him a hard glare, and Ladybug just huffed and looked away.

"Just because we're superheroes, doesn't mean we fix everything," Chat Noir told him angrily. "We're humans too!"

"Humans with superpowers. Which makes you no ordinary humans," Ethan pointed out.

"Chat Noir, just leave him be. Let's go," Ladybug didn't have time to get into a fight.

Chat Noir nodded and followed her inside the school.

"It kinda looks empty in here," Chat Noir spoke as he walked inside a class, "well... Except for those teachers and students frozen."

"Even the principal," Ladybug sighed. "This is tough!"

"But we'll figure it out. We just need to find Vex," Cat Noir tried to cheer on, but Ladybug just wasn't in to it.

"Because of Vex, Nino is hurt," Ladybug said. "Vex has completely frozen my- their school." She bit her tongue at that. "People haven't been having much fun lately without Vex attacking, even if it's not our fault."

"You're right," Chat Noir admitted. "And I have a feeling he's already left the school to attack a new place."

"Did you realize that when you asked why Lucas wanted to be a villain, Ethan stopped Alya from saying something?"

Chat Noir nodded. "It must have something to do with Ethan," he shrugged.

"So, why don't we just... Get Ethan to apologize?" Ladybug's face lit up.

"You think Vex would stop wanting to be a villain over some apology?" Chat Noir frowned, like the idea sounded stupid. "I don't know about that."

"If Vex sees that Ethan is willing to apologize, don't you think he'll feel glad about that?" Ladybug asked.

"And if all this fails?"

"Then we'll have another idea ready, just in case." Ladybug dragged him out of the school and back to where the others were. "Heh... Couldn't find him."

"Oh, he left?" Alya shook her head. "Is this a problem.

"No, because we're glad he's away from the school and from you guys. We're gonna go and try to find him."

"Okay, good luck," Alya waved.

Ladybug stared down at Ethan. "We'll need you!"

"Why?!" Ethan backed away. "I don't wanna die."

"Think of this as a... Punishment?" Ladybug grabbed his wrist. "We have to go. You'll be an important tool to us."

"And on the way," Chat Noir added. "Tell us what happened."

-

"There! I see him!" Chat Noir landed and stared what was in front of him. More frozen stuff Vex froze, probably out of anger.

"This guy is an idiot!" Ethan tsked. "What? Is he going to turn the whole Paris into ice?"

"No, because we'll stop him!" Ladybug exclaimed. She was feeling hyped and ready to defeat a villain.

"He's going to the Eiffel tower," Chat Noir announced. He looked around at the people he froze. The only ones that actually had red eyes, not frozen, but not moving, were the ones that were once villains.

Which means he's already taken their villain powers. I don't know why, but I got a feeling Alya, Nino and Marinette are left.

"Hey, Vex!" Ladybug called out at the villain. The villain stopped and looked at her.

There's Ladybug and Cat Noir... And some other guy. Quick Vex! This is your chance to get me those miraculous!

At your service Hawk Moth!

Vex started approaching them, but stopped when he saw Ethan. It then made him more angry, and gave him more reasons as to why he wanted to take over this Paris.

"Stop!" Ladybug yelled. "We mean no harm. We just came here to apologize to you."

Vex stopped and frowned. Apologize? Tsk... That's her plan?!

"We're going to apologize?" Ethan frowned at her.

"No... You're going to apologize!"

"Excuse me?" Ethan backed away. "What for?! This is my punishment?!"

"Ethan, you told us the reason why Lucas wanted to be a villain, and let's face it... It was your fault," Chat Noir shook his head. He thought the idea was stupid as well, but it was worth a try.

"Yeah, but..." Ethan didn't know what to say... Or he did, but he didn't feel like saying it.

"There's no but!" Ladybug warned. "Apologize!"

"Even though, he apologizes, you think that's going to make me stop?" Vex laughed.

"Never!"

- Edited -