Miraculous Ladybug: 8

"So Adri-kins, we've been through so many things. Are you sure you don't want to, you know, start something new between us?"

Adrien stared at Chloe with a shocked face. "Start something new between us? What do you mean by that?"

"I mean, don't you want to like, start a relationship with me? Like, dating?" Chloe suggested as she shrugged.

Adrien almost choked on the chocolate milk he was drinking. "Chloe, I have someone else. Besides even if I didn't, I would never date you. You're my friend, and will always be that." He looked away.

"WHY DO YOU LIKE HER ANYWAY?!?" Chloe screamed. "You told me she rejected you, and I'm sure she's done that like more than once. Just move on already. Move on with ME!"

Adrien looked back at her, almost spilling his chocolate milk. He looked at her closely, and even came closer to her, just to say;

"I'll never change targets!"

-

"She's been upset for the whole entire day, and she wouldn't even tell me what's bothering her," Sabine told her husband.

"Same here. In fact, she's been up in her room for quite a lot of while."

Marinette could overhear her parents talking. She tried to sleep, but she couldn't. The thought of Adrien with another girl somehow scared her, and upset her. But who was she anyway? She hadn't tried to go for Adrien, and now he had the wrong thought.

Hmm, it's silent. Maybe Mom and Dad has already gone to sleep?

She tried to think of something else other than boys, but she couldn't. Her heart felt broken; a broken heart that could not be mend ever again.

"Ah, a girl that slightly feels broken by some boy. Not only do I have Vex, but now I'm going to get another. I have a pretty good chance of getting those miraculous."

Hawk Moth quickly did his thing, bringing his dark butterfly inside of Marinette's room.

Marinette looked up so see it, and she quickly grabbed her pillow to protect her, only for the butterfly to disappear inside the pillow.

"Blitz, someone has broken your heart, now it is your turn to get revenge on him. You can do anything you wish, but in return, you must get me Ladybug and Chat Noir's miraculous."

"I will not fail you, Hawk Moth."

And she transformed.

-

"Paris has it that there is a new villain today, who goes by the name of Blitz. Vex is still not found, and there is already a new villain? Can Ladybug and Chat Noir save us yet again?"

People gasped at the news. Some people went inside their houses for protection, some went outside to take a look at what the new villain looked like.

"A new villain? Ugh!" Adrien groaned. "But we haven't even defeated Vex yet. Plagg, claws out!"

-

"I see him. I see Chat Noir. Where's Ladybug?" People whispered to each other.

Why does it seem like Ladybug is always late? Chat Noir sighed as he looked around for the new villian.

Hmm, who's that at the top of the building? I must get a closer look.

Chat Noir hurried to the building and hid in a hiding spot. He peeked to see who it was.

Vex?! And someone else?

He took a closer look. I don't know if it's just me, but Vex kinda looks like Lucas, and the other villain...?

"Marinette?!"

The new villain looked his way. "My name is not Marinette. It is Blitz, and I am on the lookout for Adrien!"

Chat Noir came out, seeing that he had been caught. "Why are you looking for Adrien?" What did I do to her?!

"I'm going to smash him into pieces for what he did to me!" Blitz explained, "but first I must destroy you!"

- Edited -