Miraculous Ladybug: 24

Lol, did you guys watch the new episode they updated in Miraculous Ladybug: Chameleon? I just came from it, and decided to update a chapter now.

"Sabrina, what is that?" Chloe stared in disgust at the bag that was placed beside Sabrina's locker.

"I don't know." Sabrina bent down to pick it up, but Chloe quickly stopped her, and told her to not do it.

It's that bag! I think I know what's going on here! Marinette gave the bag to Adrien so Adrien could put it here, that way it would be like I'm going against Adrien if I don't let Sabrina have the bag.

"Throw it away. Only I can give you what you need!" Chloe ordered.

Give me what I need? But do you really do that?

"Anyway Sabrina, I got you a little something today," Chloe reached inside her bag and got out a black hat.

"Oo, so pretty. I love the pink designs on it," Sabrina said, not meaning it. Grr, she gives me trashy stuff!

"Yeah, yeah, I know," Chloe said, giving the hat to Sabrina. "I've worn it before but then decided to give it to you. See how nice I am to you?"

Or maybe you just didn't like it anymore, and wanted to give it away.

"I'll meet you in class. Make sure you throw that bag out," Chloe reminded, then started walking away.

Sabrina reached for the bag. I'm curious, she read the letter, then started opening it, to see what's inside. What do I want?

When she looked inside, she gasped. Marinette really bought me this? It's so beautiful, even more beautiful than the one I wanted. Chloe would never agree to buy me this kind of dress. I love it.

Too bad I won't get to wear it. If I wear this dress to Chloe's party, she would ask where I got it from, and I can't possibly tell her it's from Marinette.

Sabrina sighed. That doesn't mean I'm not going to keep this dress. She stuffed the dress in her backpack, then threw the bag away.

Adrien noticed this, and smiled at it.

-

Marinette sighed as she laid down on her bed. "Another day at school. I'm glad Adrien told me Sabrina took the dress. Wonder what she's going to do though."

"Marinette, look," Tikki pointed at a note that was on her desk. "It's from Chat Noir."

Ladybug, if you're not busy, I thought maybe you could come to the Eiffel tower for a special dinner with me.

If you're interested, you can come at 6:30

-Chat Noir

"Aww, so cute," Tikki sighed and looked over at Marinette. "Chat Noir invited you over for dinner. Are you going to go, Marinette?"

"I... Well I'm not busy, so why not?" Is this one of Chat Noir's ways to get me? I already told him I have someone else. Whatever, I'll go and tell him again if I have to.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Tsk...Tsk... Did they really think they won?" Lucas grabbed ahold of a pencil and broke it in pieces. "I don't think so."

"Hawk Moth, I am ready!"

- Edited -