Miraculous Ladybug: 52

This looks like one of the kwamis I have... And not just any kwami, but the Ladybug kawmi, so Marinette must be Ladybug!

Oh my gosh, so she's the one who gave me my kwami?! Why would she trust me with it?!

I can't believe I looked up to my rival. I can't believe I wanted to be like her... To be her!

Hmm, but I can't let this all go to waste. I have to do something!

Chloe put the kwami, who was still acting like a toy, back in the purse. I'm going to let the whole world know!

-

"Mom, have you seen my purse?" Marinette sighed going downstairs. Adrien had went home just 15 minutes ago. She wanted to work on her dress, but she couldn't find the designs.

Plus she was worried. Tikki was in that purse. Whoever took the purse and opened it would know.

But Tikki is good at acting. People would actually think she's a toy, so I bet they wouldn't know what she is.

"No, honey, I haven't seen it," Sabine folded her arms. "Wasn't it in your room?"

"Yeah, it was!" Marinette sighed. "It's always been there. I don't let other people touch it, not even Alya, because there's something important in there."

"Search your room again, if you don't see it, we'll search tomorrow," Sabine promised.

Ugh! Marinette groaned. She went up to her room again and searched in her messy room again.

In fact, my room wasn't this messy before. What happened?

-

Marinette rushed to school, breathing heavily. She had woken up late today, and she didn't want to be late to school. She was going to tutor  Lucas anyways.

Chloe had other plans. She looked over at Adrien who was sitting working silently. Then she stood up and walked up to the front desk.

"Chloe, what are you doing?" The teacher looked as Chloe climbed up the desk.

"I have an important news!" Chloe yelled.

"You have to stand up on my desk?!" The teacher folded her arms.

"Yes!" Chloe demanded. "Did you all know, that Marinette... Is Ladybug?"

Everyone gasped.

"No way!"

"What are you talking about, Chloe?"

"Marinette can't be Ladybug!"

"I have proof!"

Adrien looked up at Chloe. What are you doing now?!

Chloe unzipped the purse, and picked out the kwami. Adrien gasped and stood up.

"Where did you get that?!" He demanded!

"It doesn't matter!" Chloe replied. "Marinette is Ladybug and this is her kwami. She's been hiding this secret from all of us!"

"I'm here! Please tell me I'm not late-" She looked around as everyone turned to her. "What's going on?"

Then she gasped to see Chloe holding up her kwami.

Tikki?! "It was you?!" Marinette ran up to Chloe and took Tikki back, along with her purse. "You were the one who stole my purse!"

"And you're Ladybug!" Chloe said.

"Omg, it's true, she is Ladybug!"

"I can't believe this. Do you think she comes to school late because of this job?"

"Oh, I'm so posting this!"

"Argh!" Marinette ran out of the room, still holding her belongings. She wanted to hide, to run away, to cry because she's failed.

Chloe smirked as she saw her running off, then she noticed Adrien coming her way, which made her smile even more.

"WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO THAT?!" Adrien screamed. She backed away, surprised.

"Why, aren't you happy? I released Marinette's secret..."

"No, I'm not happy. That was important to her, you know. You hurt her!" Adrien exclaimed. "What if it was you?! What if someone let out your secret to everyone? Look what you've caused now!"

Chloe looked around, then back at Adrien. "Why do you care so much?"

Adrien wanted to yell, but he couldn't find his voice. "I just do!" Then he took off after Marinette.

I don't get it. Why is he so mad at me? Why does he care so much about her?!

"Marinette? Marinette?" Adrien asked around if they've seen Marinette. A boy pointed to the front door. "I saw her rush outside, crying."

Adrien raced outside as well. He came up across Marinette, who was running down the stairs.

"Marinette, wait!"

-

Marinette... Is Ladybug?! Alya frowned, then looked up at Chloe, who was sitting at her desk and was crying. She stood up and went over to her.

"Is what you said true?!" Alya asked, folding her arms.

Chloe looked up at her, embarrassed to be caught crying. "Yes, so what if it's true?"

"But... How could you just do that to her?" Alya asked. "I saw how you were peeking at Adrien. What good were you going to get from releasing Marinette's secret?"

"I... I don't know," Chloe stopped, wiping her tears. "I just... I wasn't thinking!"

"Yeah, you weren't. You were so focused on getting Adrien that you started hurting Marinette," Alya angrily said. "You think it's her fault Adrien likes her and hates you. You think she even cares if you like him?!"

Chloe bent down again.

"You have to apologize to her!"

-

"Marinette!" Adrien finally caught up with her. "Wait. Stop!" He stopped to breath.

Marinette sat down at a bench. "What?"

"Look, I'm really sorry that Chloe went and did that. I didn't even know she was capable of hurting others like that," Adrien sat down beside her. "Stop crying, okay?"

"I can't!" Marinette yelled. "I failed. If Master Fu finds out he will be mad at me. I can't believe I let her go in my room like that! How could I be so careless?!"

"Look, it's not your fault, so stop blaming yourself," Adrien replied. "It's her fault for having to do that."

"I can't believe she would do that!" Marinette yelled. Some people looked at her, muttering to each other why she was yelling.

"A lot of people might have posted that now. Adrien, I'm scared!"

Adrien looked at her. He looked around. Some people were pointing at her, calling her Ladybug. The truth had really come out to everyone.

He looked back at Marinette, then pulled her into a hug.

"I don't know what's going to happen," he whispered.

"But I'll be there for you!"

- Edited -