Miraculous Ladybug: 5

Marinette gasped. Vex dragged her into a secret hiding spot she didn't know of, then unexpectedly he switched himself into Ladybug.

"No!" Marinette could hardly believe her eyes. The villain had turned into her and was going to deceive everyone!.Then before Vex left, he taped her lips, just as Chat Noir came up, looking for her.

"Marinette. . . Marinette, are you here?" Chat Noir called out. She struggled to get herself out of the trap she was in.

Vex walked out in his fake Ladybug suit. "Well, hello Cat Noir." He even talked like the real Ladybug.

"Ladybug, there you are. Where's Marinette?"

"Oh, don't worry. Marinette is safely back at her house. Come here, Chat Noir, I want to show you something."

"Yes, good job, Vex. Keep doing it and they'll fall right into your trap. You will get their miraculous for sure."

Vex grinned at what Hawk Moth had just told him. He was doing a great job.

"You want to show me something? Well then lead the way," Cat Noir said. "Although I would suggest we get back to the case quickly."

"Oh don't worry, I took care of that evil villain," Vex told him. "For good."

"For good? How?!"

Vex shook his ladybug head. "Just follow me." He started walking towards Marinette.

Cat Noir nodded and followed him. He stopped when Vex stopped, and when he looked to see, he gasped at Marinette being tied up.

"Marinette?"

"Surprise!" Vex cooed, quickly, with his power, tying Chat Noir's hands together. He then changed back into his normal self and laughed.

"You tricked me!" Cat Noir angrily exclaimed.

Vex started walking off. "Time for me to rule this world!"

"Vex! His miraculous! Get it now!"

But before Vex could make a reach for it, Chat Noir called for Cataclysm, stopping Vex in his tracks. Vex grumbled as he backed off.

"Oh, what's so important about his miraculous? I just want to rule this world! I assure you, Hawk Moth, there will be plenty of time to capture his miraculous. Right now, I have to find Ladybug!" He flew off.

"Well. . ." Chat Noir sighed. "Never knew that could happen. How did he turn into Ladybug?!"

"Mmhhmhm..." Marinette tried to talk, showing him that her mouth was still sealed shut.

"Right!" Chat Noir sighed. Using cataclysm, Chat Noir set himself free, then untied Marinette's hand and unsealed her lips.

"Look, I got no time to explain, but we have to protect these people. . ." Marinette quickly gave him the list of names they had to protect, and Chat Noir nodded.

"Geez, where is that Ladybug? Doesn't she know when she's ever wanted?" Chat Noir sighed and shook his head.

"Just take me home and I assure you that Ladybug will come," Marinette explained.

"Well, you told me some pretty important informations, don't you want to come along and help us?" Chat Noir smiled.

"Er. . . No thanks. I don't want to get in any more trouble," Marinette explained. Plus if I was helping you, Ladybug will never come.

"Understandable." Chat Noir carried her to her house. "I'll see you later." He too flew off.

"Finally, time to trans..."

"Marinette, there you are."

Marinette sighed and turned to her Mom and Dad.

"We saw on the news on how that villain took ahold of you. I'm so glad you're safe," her Mom gave her a hug.

"I'm fine, thanks. Er... If you don't mind, I have to find Alya and Nino."

"No, you're staying here, where we'll make sure you're safe," exclaimed Tom Dupain-Cheng. "I can't stand to see you get hurt."

"Now stay in your room, and we'll go make sure the doors and windows are shut. And close your window. You never know if that villian will want to come back for you again.

Her parents hurried downstairs, showing Tikki that it was okay to come out.

"Now what?!"

"I really don't want to, but I'll have to disobey them. Paris and Chat Noir needs me right now." Marinette sighed, then turned to Tikki.

"Tikki... Spots on!"

- Edited -