Miraculous Ladybug: 27

"You're making a different identity?" Hawk Moth raised an eyebrow and frowned.

"Yes, if I do, Ladybug and Cat Noir wouldn't notice me. They wouldn't know it's me, and I can capture them easily."

"Hmm, sounds like a plan, Vex!"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Where were you yesterday, Marinette?" Alya came up to her friend as they entered their first class. "You left so quickly. And I called but you didn't answer."

When I got back home from the dinner, I noticed that there were five missed calls from Alya, but I was too tired to call her back.

"Ah... I must have been asleep then," Marinette said, trying to make it sound true.

"Asleep?" She's definitely lying to me. Her mom told me she was playing music up until 8:00, and I called her at 7:30. Is she trying to ignore me now?

"Well hey look, the teacher is here," Marinette pointed, changing the subject to avoid more questions.

"So where were you yesterday, Adrien?" Nino asked as they sat down.

"I was probably asleep?" Adrien answered.

"Isn't it weird that you and Adrien have the same answer?" Alya asked.

"Eh... What? No!" Marinette looked away. She then remembered Adrien asking to see the message her mom sent her. Did he know I was lying when I said that?

Hmm... Adrien and Marinette come to school late, they gave the same excuse just now. Is it possible that Chloe might be right, and the two are secretly dating? No! I won't believe that just yet. I got to find out the real answer.

Alya groaned and looked down. It's harder than I thought.

"Alya, are you okay?" Marinette looked at her friend worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm totally fine." Marinette, soon I'll find out what you're hiding. It won't be a secret anymore.

Chloe then walked inside the classroom, and clapped her hands for attention. Everyone turned to look at her, wondering what it was this time.

"I'm having a party next week," Chloe announced. "Anyone is welcome to come." If Adrien comes, I'll try to get the two of us alone to have some privacy. Marinette, it's okay if you come. I have a thing planned for you anyway.

Sabrina looked at Chloe, but her mind was on something else that was bothering her. What should I do? I want to wear that beautiful dress from Marinette, but what about Chloe?

"Right, we'll come." They all started talking about it. "What do you think I should wear?" "I have a beautiful outfit just for you." "I can't wait to go. Why does it have to be next week? Why can't it be this week?"

The only reason for this party is to get closer to Adrien, and show Marinette that she chose the wrong boy to crush on. You'll see, Marinette!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"A party?!" Vex sat below the window of the class that was talking. One of his powers had allowed him to be able to hear what they were saying. "A party, huh?"

"A party will be a great way to show myself. Anyone is invited so...

I'm invited..."

- Edited -