Miraculous Ladybug: 45

Never?! My plan was totally trash, Ladybug groaned. What are we going to do now?

"Give me your miraculous, and I might as well leave my revenge for Ethan!" Vex exclaimed.

Was I really that bad? Ethan sighed. Maybe I had went a little too far. What am I saying?! I went too far!!

"Look, Lucas, I'm sorry! Don't take your anger out on some other people, that's not fair to them!" Ethan yelled. "It was my fault, I know, and I regret it. Can you please stop?"

Vex looked at him, as if shocked by what he has just said. Then, he laughed.

"You think I'll stop for you?! Look around you, Ethan, I've already done so much. I can't stop now!" Vex glared at him. "Now you realize it was your fault. Well, it's too late now!"

"Lucas, you don't have to do this just because of one little argument you had with..." Chat Noir began, but found himself being interrupted.

"Little?!" Vex glared deeper at him. "Little?! It was no little argument. Look at you all, saying that bullying is bad... But now you're being on Ethan's side after what he did to me!"

"But he apologized!" Ladybug reminded. "And I know he means it. Besides, right now, you're bullying Paris by destroying everything. What are you going to get out of being a villain?"

"I'm going to control Paris of course!" Vex exclaimed proudly. "I'm going to have villains being my servants, and those who dares to disobey me will be punished."

"But is that what you really want?" Ladybug sighed. "What about your parents? Your other relatives? Your friends?"

"Ha! Jokes on you. I got no friends, and I don't care," Vex said. "I'm an only child, and you think I have a good relationship with my parents?"

"Won't you feel bad for the people you've harmed?" Chat Noir folded his arms. "Not all of them hurt you, you know. It was only three guys."

Vex frowned.

No! Vex, don't listen to them!! They're trying to get you to stop by filling you with lies. You must not trust them. This is their way of defeating you!

Vex looked up at the two superheroes, then back to Ethan. He looked at the ground.

Did we get him? Ladybug wondered.

"Back at school, there's a guy you've hurt. His leg has been frozen because of you," Chat Noir added out of nowhere. And that guy is my best friend!

"There are such things as Karma," Ladybug said. "If you really want to rule Paris, it won't be so easy! One day you will find a greater and stronger person who will defeat you, so it's better to quit now."

Vex, don't listen to them. Vex, remember I am your boss, you can only listen to me!

"And what about Hawk Moth," Ethan said out of nowhere. He was suddenly feeling left out that he had to say something. "He is greater than you! All he wants it the miraculous of Ladybug and Chat Noir. You think he really cares about you?"

Vex, stop listening! Defeat him! Get your revenge on him like you have always wished. You can't give up now!

"Hawk Moth is only using you to get what he wants," Ethan told him. "In fact, I don't think Hawk Moth will even let you rule all of Paris. He will probably abandon you and take over instead.

That does sound true, Vex couldn't move anymore. He felt lost. What am I doing here? What am I doing? Who am I?

Grr, these brats, Hawk Moth gritted his teeth. Vex won't listen to you!! He is my villain, which means he is in my hands.

"Agghhh!" Vex felt the pain in his head. He could feel Hawk Moth controling him.

Vex, you will get your revenge...

And you will get my miraculous...!

- Edited -