Miraculous Ladybug: 9

"ARGH!" Chloe screamed at the top of her lungs, not caring if the whole world heard her. Actually, she wanted the whole world to hear her, and see how mad she was.

"What is it, sweetie?" Her dad, the Mayor came running down to her.

"Don't you dare sweetie me. I'm hurting!" Chloe let out a big wail. "I'm in the middle of this stupid project, and Adrien leaves me alone to do it? Who knows what he's doing right now!"

"Well, sweetie, I can make sure he gets punished for this behaviour," her Dad promised, nodding.

"It's Adrien!!! You can't punish him!" Chloe groaned, and flopped down on the couch. "I'm going to wait for him."

-

Gosh, Ladybug, where are you?!

"Ladybug is still not here. Blitz, keep fighting him until he surrenders!"

"Yes, Hawk Moth, but let me just inform you! I do not take orders from anyone."

Hmm, while Blitz fights off Chat Noir, I'm going to go ahead and try to look for my other preys, and look for Ladybug too, Vex thought as he walked away from the scene slowly.

Chat Noir fell backwards, but quickly got back up. He was hoping Ladybug would come out any soon and do what she was good at.

Ugh! I need to leave now. I can't just be fighting Marinette. I also don't want to hurt her. I'm just curious as to why she wants to smash Adrien in pieces now.

Chat Noir, finding his way, quickly got away from Blitz, leaving the villain to look around for him.

"Hmm, whatever!" She gave up. "I don't wanna be playing hide and seek when I have someone to smash!" She too hurried away.

"Oh Adrien, where are you..."

Seeing that he was safe, Chat Noir got out of his hiding spot.

"Hey... Over here... Psst..."

Chat Noir looked around, hoping it was Ladybug, but instead he saw someone else that he hadn't seen for a long time now.

"Hey, it's you."

Master Fu showed himself. "Ad.. eh, Chat Noir, do you know who I am?"

"Not exactly, but I've seen you somewhere before."

"Yes, you have. I'm the one who gave you your miraculous. I see that Ladybug is not here, so I'm going to help you."

"Thanks. Seriously, I don't know what's taking her so long."

"Chat Noir, you know Ladybug will never miss out on a mission," Chat Noir nodded. "Ladybug is in trouble. You must help her. I know only she is able to capture the akuma, but once you help her I'm sure she'll arrive."

"But I don't even know where she is," Chat Noir complained.

"All you have to do is release the akuma in Blitz's pillow, and Ladybug will take care of the rest."

"But.." Cat Noir watched as the man walked away. But where is she?

I'm sorry this was a short chapter!!

- Edited -