Miraculous Ladybug: 3

There's been so many news about that new villain. Wonder who he is.

"Marinette." Marinette looked up to find Alya whispering to her. Alya then pointed at Adrien, who was sitting alone, typing away on his phone.

"What?" Marinette looked at her friend, confused at what she was trying to say.

"Go talk to him. He looks a bit lonely," Alya suggested, which got Marinette to shake her head before Alya even finished.

"No way! He looks busy. Look how he's on his phone." Although Marinette would have loved the idea of talking to her crush, she felt that she shouldn't bother him at all.

Huh. He does look a bit lonely, but he so looks desperate... Like he wants to find something really fast.

"Well, you could go and start up a conversation. It's not like there's anyone to disturb you two anyway." Alya, knowing Marinette's crush, smiled from ear to ear.

Marinette took in a deep breath, and walked forward to Adrien. Adrien didn't seem to notice her, as she hid behind the bench he was sitting on.

Well he looks very busy. I knew this was a bad idea!

Marinette rose up a bit, and peered at the screen of Adrien's phone.

Why does he have a picture of the new villain? Is he that interested in him too?

Then Marinette noticed him search up something;

Who is Ladybug?

She looked to her right to see Alya rolling her eyes and shaking her head. She looked at Marinette with the what are you doing? look on her face.

No results to your question.

Adrien sighed, and started searching up something else.

Bug...

Marinette watched with wide eyes as she watched him type in the next two letter.

Bugab...

Is he actually going to?

"Marinette!"

Marinette looked up to see Ayla glaring at her. She was glad that Adrien didn't have a care in the world who was behind him.

Marinette, deciding that what she was doing was too bad for her to continue, slowly walked up to Alya, without Adrien noticing.

Oh, he's wearing earphones? That's probably why he didn't see me.

Alya sighed when she reached up to her. "Seriously! That's all you could do? Marinette, I'm going to go up to him and just you watch until he says he wants to hang out." Alya chuckled, feeling confident as she marched up to Adrien. Marinette seemed to be in a different thought though.

Was he going to type in Bugaboo? But isn't that what Chat Noir calls me? Hmm. . . Maybe he overheard Chat Noir calling me that and decided to search it up. Yeah, that could be it.

Alya came back.

"He's free, but knowing you, it would probably be awkward for you to hang out alone with him, so I'm coming."

"Huh?!"

"Adrien said he was bored and wanted to hang out. At first I was going to tell him to hang out with just you, but I'm coming because you can't contain yourself around him."

"You know me," Marin shrugged, feeling satisfied that it would just be her, her best friend and her crush.

"Oh. . . And Nino is coming too. I don't want to be the third wheel," Alya added.

"Sure." My best friend, my crush, and my crush's best friend. This would be awesome. But then a sudden thought occurred in her mind. Adrien was going to search up Bugaboo. I have to make sure that the only reason is because he overheard Chat Noir calling me it, or if he has any other reasons.

"Marinette, did you hear everything I just said." Ayla folded her arms.

"Er. . . Yeah. I heard. When? Now?"

"We're going to hang out this evening," Alya explained, walking her out of the park. "And I'll make sure it will be worth it."