Miraculous Ladybug: 31

"So, where are we going?" Jack asked for the third time as he followed Zane. Zane suddenly stopped and looked around.

Great, we're alone.

Zane, what are you planning on doing?

I will make Jack my assistant, of course. Hawk Moth, give me the power to turn people into villains. If you do, I assure you that your miraculous are on the way.

I trust you, Zane.

Zane felt his hands move a bit on its own. The tips of his fingers turned black, and he knew Hawk Moth had given him what he'd asked for.

"Jack." Zane turned to the boy who had been patiently waiting for him. Jack looked up, replying with a "what?"

Zane then raised his left hand, and touched Jack's forehead. "I give you the power to be my assistant, and help me with this work."

Jack's eyes glowed black, then turned back into normal. He then transformed. "It's Hugo from now on, not Jack."

I will help you, Zane, to defeat Ladybug and Chat Noir. I will do my greatest, and together we can capture their miraculous.

Yes we can... And one more thing; it's not Zane, it's Vex!

-

Wow, this dress is so beautiful. Adrien is sure so nice.

Marinette twirled around in the new pink dress she had on. It was a bit shorter than the one she had on earlier, but it was okay. She loved it.

"Thank you again," Marinette smiled, picking up the white dress that belonged to Chloe. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to return this to Chloe."

"Should I come with you?" Sabrina asked, clearly worried about what Chloe was going to do to Marinette.

"It's fine. It's just giving a dress to Chloe, and then walking away," Marinette shrugged. She turned around and left the room.

She searched around, and caught sight of Chloe. But another thing made her stop too.

"Since when is the orange juice black?" She wondered. There sat the jar that was labeled Orange Juice, but inside was black liquid.

Maybe it was some kid deciding to joke around.

Marinette continued her way towards Chloe. Chloe took the mic and walked up on some small stage.

"Hello," she spoke into the mike. People turned around to listen to her.

"Hello," she said again. "I looked around and then realized that some of the drinks have been ruined, like the orange juice. Please, if this is you, stop it!"

Chloe looked angry as she climbed off the stage. People started whispering things to each other, asking each other who could have done it.

Now I can go see her.

Marinette walked up to Chloe. When Chloe turned around to see who it was, she gagged.

"What do you want?!"

"Just wanted to give you back your dress," Marinette held up the white dress for Chloe to take it.

It was then that Chloe realized what dress Marinette was wearing. "Who gave you that dress?"

"A-Adrien," Marinette answered. She just wanted to walk away and not have to deal with Chloe anymore for the rest of the party.

Adrien gives her dresses, but not me?! Marinette, what is so special about you that I don't have? What does Adrien see in you that he doesn't see in me?

Chloe snatched her dress away in pure anger. Then she looked up, and screamed.

Marinette was startled for a bit, but when she looked up she realized what Chloe was screaming at.

A boy dressed in all black and blue, his spiky blue hair showing, sat at the top of the stairs.

Vex gave me the list of people I'm going to capture...

And it looks like I've already found two of them!

- Edited -