Miraculous Ladybug: 47

"Ha! You're going to stop me with a ring?" Vex cracked up again, then turned serious. "Bring it on!"

Vex feels so good about himself. He feels so sure that he is going to win. Well, how would he like another challenger?!

Ladybug pointed the ring at Vex, and a flash came out of it. Vex tried to understand what was going on, and when the flash was gone, he looked around and gasped to see another Vex.

Vex turned to Ladybug and smirked. "That's what you're going to do? Why, thank you. I did need an assistant. How is this going to help you?!"

Ladybug smirked. That's what you think, Vex!

"No," the clone turned to Vex. "I am your master, and you're my assistant."

"I am the king. I am the ruler of Paris. I. Am. Vex, the Ice King!" Vex angrily told the clone. "Who do you think you are?!"

"Your master, of course," the clone said. "I am the ruler of Paris, not you, now get to your knees and show your master some respect."

"Arrgggh!!" Vex raised his scepter, but the clone did the same thing.

Vex, this is a trap. Don't let them win!

I can't let this stupid clone win! I am the ruler of Paris. I will be!! This clone is nothing!

Vex turned to the clone angrily. "I warned you!!"

Chat Noir hurried towards Ladybug. "How is this going to help us exactly?"

"Watch," Ladybug explained. "If the clone acts exactly like Vex, Vex then as another competitor. Vex will think the clone is after him and..."

Vex blasted ice from his scepter, but Clone Vex blocked it with his scepter.

"Ugh! I will destroy you!!" Vex ran towards Clone Vex and tackled him. Clone Vex's scepter dropped out of his hands, and Vex reached to grab it.

"Chat Noir, where is the akuma?" Ladybug asked, getting prepared to defeat the villain they had failed to defeat before.

"I sense it is in his scepter," Cat Noir answered, also getting prepared. "Hawk Moth transfered it there."

"He can do that?" Ladybug sighed and shook her head.

As Vex made a reach for Clone Vex's scepter, Clone Vex suddenly breathed ice out of his mouth. Vex flew off of him at the cold, and landed on his feet, his scepter landing on his head.

Clone Vex picked up his scepter. "Just give up already! I am your master!"

Hawk Moth, give me the power to defeat this evil clone!

Vex, you have to focus. This is all Ladybug's doing, you can't let her win. I will give you the power to make the clone your assistant, and then you get me the miraculous like you promised.

Vex nodded, and grinned.

"I'm going in!" Chat Noir yelled, getting closer to Vex. Vex suddenly felt a shiver, knowing that Hawk Moth has given him the power like he promised.

Vex was so busy with making Clone Vex his assistant that he didn't notice Chat Noir running towards him. It was when his eyes turned red, that he realized something was wrong.

No!! How can you fail me, Vex?! You had EVERYTHING! HOW CAN YOU FAIL ME. You were my greatest villain!

Vex realized that Cat Noir had used cataclysm and had broke his scepter. He fell to his knees in defeat.

Ladybug heard her earrings beeping, and she knew it was almost time to transform back to Marinette.

"Alright, team work!" Rena Rouge exclaimed. "I have to go, a friend of mine is waiting." I'm going to see if Nino is alright now.

"No more evil doing for you. Time to de-evilize!" Come on, Ladybug, you're so close! Just get rid of the butterfly now and leave. "Gotcha!" She exclaimed, and then let go of the butterfly that had turned white and completely harmless. "Bye-bye little butterfly."

"You forgot about me!!" Clone Vex grinned at her.

Huh? I thought he was a good guy. I know, I dropped the ring somewhere.

Clone Vex raised his scepter, and pointed it towards Ladybug.

"Ladybug, look out!!"

Instead of ice, a rope came out and tied Ladybug up.

Noo! I'm so close to turning back to Marinette. This can't be happening!

Chat Noir hurried towards Ladybug, but instead of helping her, he grabbed the ring that was on the ground beside her, and pointed it towards Clone Vex. The clone slowly vanished away.

"Chat Noir, close your eyes. I'm about to de-transform back!" Ladybug pleaded as Chat Noir helped untie her.

"Why can't I see who you are, Ladybug?" Cat Noir frowned. This is my chance now.

"Please!" Ladybug begged. Chat Noir sighed, and shut his eyes. Ladybug transformed back to Marinette, and she ran off.

She's gone. That was my chance, and now she's gone.

But he smiled. I'm glad I took it.

I peeked!

- Edited -