Miraculous Ladybug: 16

"Vex, what have you done with this school and the people inside?" Chat Noir yelled, looking around. This was the same place Horrificator decided to place her victims in.

"Why don't you come and see for yourself," Vex moved out of the way to show a door.

It's a trap! Ladybug quickly realized. Just like he fooled us that the Mayor was in trouble, I think he's trying to fool us again! Ladybug gritted her teeth.

"We're better than that!" Chat Noir spoke for the both of them. "Let's end this once and for all!"

Chat Noir tried to fight off Vex, but the villain kept disappearing and appearing everywhere. It was impossible to catch him.

Then they heard the scream again, which startled them. Vex disappeared, and then reappeared, this time holding Chloe in his arms.

"Poor child. She has seen what I have done and all she can do is scream," Vex shook his head, while Ladybug and Chat Noir frowned. What he's done?

"Let me go, you stupid villain!" Chloe screamed. "You'll see, my father will sue you. He will get rid of you!"

"What father? You mean the one that is dying?" Vex smirked, but Cat Noir smirked back.

"You mean the one that is still the same, and not in trouble?"

Vex glared. "Just you wait. I'll get rid of you two and soon the whole Paris will be mine!"

"Is that really what you want?" Ladybug asked. "To rule the whole place, turn it into a place of evil?"

"Positive." Vex held Chloe tighter, which started to hurt her as the girl kicked and screamed.

"Ladybug! Chat Noir! Do something! Don't just stand there!"

Ladybug glared at her.

"Vex, forget about Chloe! Get me the miraculous! Now!" What will I need Chloe for? Is it that Vex is setting a trap for Ladybug and Chat Noir? Well, I'm beginning to get impatient!

"I'm trying, but Ladybug and Chat Noir are really hard to handle."

"Vex, you've got it all. You're just hesitating."

Vex turned to Ladybug and Chat Noir. "Listen, just let me get to Alya, Nino and Marinette, then you won't have to worry about me anymore."

He still hasn't gotten to Alya and Nino? And leave us alone? What a liar! Alya and Nino must have escaped.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Do you think he's behind us?" Alya asked, running non stop.

"I can't look!" Nino replied. "What if he catches up to me?!"

Alya stopped and looked back. "No one. That means he doesn't know where we are."

"Actually," Nino spoke, stopping as well, "I don't know where we are either."

"Psst... Over here. Alya! Nino...!"

Alya and Nino turned back to see an elderly man. The both of them started stepping back, afraid to come any closer to the man.

"Who are you?! How do you know our names?" Nino asked. That villain might have changed himself to look like this man. It's hard to trust anyone here now.

"Don't worry, I'm a good guy. A friend of Ladybug and Chat Noir." The man spoke, walking towards them. "I am Master Fu, the master of the two superheroes. Ladybug and Chat Noir are in trouble, so I had to find you to help them."

"What could we possibly do?" Alya asked, stopping from walking backwards.

"Ladybug once gave you two miraculous. Alya, as Rena Rouge, and Nino, as Carapace."

"Oh yeah," now Nino remembered when he had to fight off Anasi.

"Today you guys are going to do the same," Master Fu explained. He brought out two boxes and they each took them.

"Trixx!"

"Wayzz!"

It's time to fight the bad guy!

- Edited -