Miraculous Ladybug: 28

*day of the party*

"Wow, is that Sabrina?" "She looks wonderful with that dress!"

Sabrina?! Chloe looked at what everyone else were staring at, shocked at what she saw. "SABRINA! "

Sabrina looked up at Chloe. Chloe rushed to her and dragged her away from the crowd.

"What are you wearing?!" Chloe gritted her teeth. How can her dress be this beautiful?! I know she didn't buy this.

"I... It's a dress. Given by Marinette." Before Chloe could argue, Sabrina shushed her. "Look, I knew you'd be mad, but I like this dress. It's not like you give me any better ones." Chloe said Marinette would be a bad person and wouldn't give me anything, but at the end Marinette gave something much more valuable than Chloe has ever given me.

Chloe couldn't control her anger. First Marinette has a crush on my crush. Second she's trying to steal my best friend. What did I ever do to her?!

"Sabrina, I want you to get out of that dress right now. I'll give you a better one," Chloe said, walking out.

"But..."

"No buts. Remember Sabrina, my father is the Mayor of Paris, plus I am your only friend. If you don't want to go back the way you were before, you will listen to me," Chloe warned. She left, slamming the door hard.

"Whoa, who is he?"

"Is he new?"

"He kinda reminds me of someone."

"He looks handsome."

Now what are they talking about? Chloe groaned. She looked at the front door to also find a shocking view. A new boy, who seemed lost, was standing there, looking around.

He does look good. I'll go meet him.

Chloe walked up to the new boy and introduced herself. "Hello, I'm Chloe, the host of this party. And you are?"

The boy looked at Chloe. It's her! She's the one who made fun of me and called me a monster when I exclaimed I didn't want to quit being a villain. I'll get her too. I'll finish her off.

"My name is Zane."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Oh gosh, I'm running late. How could I be running late?!"

Marinette quickly put on her dress she had planned on wearing. A pink and purple striped dress that her Mom had gotten for her.

"Marinette," Tikki flew out of her hiding spot and reached where Marinette was. "Wow, you look pretty."

"Thank you Tikki." I sure hope the others think so too.

"But this is no time to look pretty. We got trouble, or at least that's what Master Fu said."

"What's wrong Tikki?"

"Master Fu told me to tell you to come over. He has an important thing to tell you."

"Alright." Marinette grabbed her pink purse. I should have probably woken up much more earlier.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Marinette reached her destination, sat down, and waited for Master Fu to say what was going on.

"I'm so glad you're going to this party, Marinette. You know Vex?" Marinette nodded. "He broke out again." Marinette frowned. Broke out?

"Hawk Moth has akumatized him, and he will be going to the same party as you. Your job is to find him, and defeat him. He will be in a disguise and so this job will be very hard.

"I gave Chat Noir's kwami a note to send to Chat Noir, so he should have gotten the idea as well."

"Alright," Marinette stood up, getting even more worried. "Thanks for telling me. We will do our best to find Vex and defeat him."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Oh Marinette, you're here," Chloe welcomed her in, but in her head she was gagging. I'm so glad you're finally here. Time to begin the fun.

"Wha- who's that?" Marinette pointed at the new guy.

"That's Zane, he's new," Chloe answered.

I never knew finding him would be so easy. At least that's what she thought, until five more strangers came in through the door.

Then another seven.

What?! Where are they coming from?

People from her class hugged the new strangers, so Marinette guessed that they invited them.

Only one boy she saw stood there and looked around. It's either him or Zane!

I can't get distracted. I must get together with Adrien, Chloe forced herself to focus. I have to find him before Marinette does.

Zane looked back and his eyes darkened when he saw Marinette.

She's here...

- Edited -