Miraculous Ladybug: 10

So, all I have to do is release the akuma from Blitz's pillow. Somehow that sounds easy and hard at the same time. If I release the akuma, where would Ladybug be to capture the akuma?

Chat Noir looked around, feeling tired and very troubled. He still didn't even know why Marinette hated him. He didn't know how Ladybug was in trouble. How could he focus with troubled thoughts racing every where?

Finally he came across Blitz, who, as he had guessed, was in his school, calling for Adrien's name.

"Oooo Adrien.... Where are you?" She then turned, just in time to see that Chat Noir had arrived. She gave him a cold hard glare. "You again? I thought you were long gone."

"Blitz, you can't keep losing track of Chat Noir in hopes of finding Adrien! You promised you would help and capture the miraculous. What are you doing now?!"

"Take a chill pill, Hawk Moth. I may take orders from you, but that doesn't mean you get to boss me around like this!"

"I am your boss!" Hawk Moth gritted his teeth. He had made a bad one indeed. He just didn't think his villain would be more focused on finding Adrien. Why is it that most of my villains care more about revenge than capturing Ladybug and Chat Noir's miraculous? They just don't understand how important it is to me!

Chat Noir stopped in his tracks. Now, what would Ladybug do? He wondered. If I do stop this villain, Ladybug will be proud of me. She might even give me a chance...

"CHAT NOIR, GIVE ME YOUR MIRACULOUS!!" Blitz yelled. "I order you!!"

"Why give it you so easily? You will just have to earn it!" Chat Noir looked up at Blitz, who had transformed to be way bigger than him. "Don't you ever let that pillow go?"

"No way! This pillow is what gives me more power and more energy," Blitz answered. "And if I do find Adrien, I will make him suffer the way he made me suffer!"

Seriously, what did I do? Well, I'll just focus on the information she just gave me. All I have to do is destroy her pillow. Now, how to do that?

Right! I have to get on top of her big head, and then I can use cataclysm to destroy her pillow. Smart Chat Noir!

Chat Noir looked around, and found a small playground. Perfect! He turned back to Blitz. "Oh yeah! Well come and get me if you want my miraculous."

"No Blitz, don't go. It's a trap!"

"Hey, you want the miraculous, I'll get it for you! And then you can stop bugging me about it."

Blitz looked back at Chat Noir. "I'm coming for you, little guy," and she started the chase.

Chat Noir started running for the playground. He looked back to see Blitz following.

Wow, she's fast!

Blitz almost caught him, but he quickly hopped on the stairs leading to a small slide.

"Hmm, this should be easy!" Blitz grinned, seeing that Chat Noir was now just standing on the stairs. She quickly reached for him, but Chat Noir jumped yet again. "Huh?"

"CATACLYSM!" Cat Noir yelled as he jumped on Blitz's pillow, and he touched it, and it turned black.

"Noooo!"

- Edited -