Miraculous Ladybug: 11

"Stupid villain. I told her not to fall for the trap, but she wouldn't listen." Hawk gritted his teeth in anger. "But this is weird. I only saw Chat Noir, no Ladybug.

"Who's going to capture the akuma? Obviously Chat Noir can't do that. Why isn't Ladybug here?"

Chat Noir huffed and puffed. He looked back at Blitz, who had now turned back into Marinette. He quickly rushed to her.

"Marinette, are you okay?!" He asked.

Marinette peeked at him with one eye. "Er... What's going on?"

Chat Noir didn't want to explain. Even though he wanted to so badly know why Marinette was after her, he kept his lips sealed.

Marinette slowly stood up and looked around. "Look at all the damage. What happened here?!"

"You happened here!" Chat Noir blurted. "You were akumatized!"

Marinette screamed. I was akumatized?! How?! If I was akumatized, then Ladybug didn't show up!

"Hmm," Chat Noir looked around. "She's not here yet! What's taking her so long?!" Chat Noir turned back to look at Marinette, only to find the girl long gone.

"Tikki, spots on!"

-

"You came so late, what happened?" Chat Noir asked, as the both of them stood waving at the people who had come to thank them for stopping Blitz.

"I was in trouble," Ladybug answered. She had to quickly get away from Chat Noir, transform, and then show up out of nowhere.

"What kind of trouble?" Chat Noir looked at her with interest in his eyes.

"I hate talking about it. It had something to do with Vex," Ladybug replied. She had already planned on what to tell Chat Noir if he had any questions.

"Did you hear? About how I beat Blitz all alone?" Chat Noir asked excitedly.

Ladybug's face flushed red. "Er... Yeah, I heard. Wow, amazing job, Chat Noir." She tried her best to smile.

Cat Noir only frowned, then walked away to transform back.

Ladybug is acting so weird. She doesn't even look that proud. Maybe something happened, and she doesn't want to tell me. Gosh, how many secrets?!

-

Marinette sighed as she sat down on her desk, beside Alya. She put her head down, but hearing Chloe's annoying voice made her look up again.

"Adrien! How dare you leave me waiting yesterday?! You left in the middle of our project!" Chloe screamed, like she couldn't take this anymore. Everyone was now staring at her, wondering what she was talking about.

"Oh yeah, about that... Sorry. I had something important to do," Adrien awkwardly laughed, seeing that the two of them were the centre of attention.

"Something important to do?... Much more important than spending time with your best friend?!"

Anything is more important than you! Marinette rolled her eyes. And technically, you don't act like a best friend, you act like you only want Adrien so you'd be even more popular! Nino is his best friend!

"Come on, it was just an accident. Stop screaming in front of the class," Nino shrugged, getting annoyed.

Chloe huffed as the teacher walked in. "I will not let it slide!!!"

"Let what slide?" The teacher looked Chloe up and down. "Why are you screaming in this early morning?"

"It's... It's... It's nothing," Chloe sighed and sat down on her seat. Of course she wasn't going to say it was Adrien's fault, she adored him. So if it wasn't his fault, then who else could she point at, herself?

"Just to remind you, class, you've got only a week to finish the project. I hope you're all doing great at it."

Alya turned to Marinette. "How are you doing with Lucas?"

"Pretty good, I guess. We've only worked on the project twice, and it's being pretty awkward around him." Marinette turned to Alya. "Alya, I don't think I... Like him. I think I just want him as a friend."

"Well, you can obviously see Adrien moving on..."

"But what if he's not moving on?" Marinette quickly interrupted. "It seems like him and Chloe are having a fight. Maybe, there might be just a bit of chance for me."

"Ok, but don't get messed up when it doesn't work out in the end," Alya warned. "And make sure you don't play dirty, unless if you have to."

"Got it."

-

"Hey, Marinette, can I talk to you?" Marinette turned quickly at the voice of Adrien.

"M-m-me?"

"Yeah," Adrien walked up to her. "Look, it's about Lucas."

"Oh, him?"

"I think... You might have to stay away from him. I think he's dangerous," Adrien quickly said.

Dangerous? Is that his way of getting me to stay away from Lucas because he is a bit jealous? How can Lucas possibly be dangerous?!

"Oh, really," Marinette folded her arms. "You think my partner is dangerous?"

"Well, that's what I think. I- I'm never wrong with these sort of things, and I know the guy has to be up to something!"

"Fine, whatever you say," Marinette shrugged. "I'm going to see for myself, because Lucas is pretty nice, and you might just be saying that."

I might just be saying that? So she doesn't believe me? Adrien looked down. But he looked a lot like Vex, didn't he? Maybe I was just seeing things, and Lucas may actually be nice, like Marinette says?

I've got a lot of questions though. I mean, Lucas could have come up to anyone and ask them to be their partner, but he chose Marinette? Does he like her too? Hmm, I'm not sure, but I feel like Marinette is in danger!

Again!

- Edited -