Miraculous Ladybug: 26

There, I'm all ready. Adrien sort of gave her the idea to pretend to be in her room all night, when really she's at the dinner.

Music was playing in her room, just loud enough for her parents to hear it a little. The music, she set it up, to change every five minutes, so it wouldn't look like she's listening to the same music again.

Marinette had already transformed into Ladybug and was all ready now. Ladybug hopped out of her window.

Oh, it's getting dark pretty soon. I must hurry.

Ladybug reached the Eiffel tower to see a beautifully set up dinner. Chat Noir was in the middle, and smiled to see Ladybug.

"You came."

"Of course I came. Why would I let all this food go to waste?" Ladybug smiled, Cat Noir chuckled.

"I just didn't think you would, that's all. I wanted to ask you after we finished off Vex, but you left so quickly."

Ladybug took a seat, and looked up at Chat Noir. "I'm sorry. I didn't know."

"Whatever. At least I'm glad that you came." Chat Noir took his seat. "So, lets eat."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"She left home early and I didn't wanna watch Chloe be all up on Adrien," Alya gagged. "Although, I think Adrien left soon after Marinette did." She sighed and sat down on the couch. "I could only come to you."

Nino nodded in understanding. "I wonder why Marinette would leave so early."

"She said her mom called her home, but somehow I felt like she was lying." Alya sighed again. "Do you ever feel like Marinette and Adrien have been coming to school late more often than they should? Or leave in the middle of things..."

"It almost sounds like.... They have something better to do," Nino shrugged. "I mean it's normal to come to school late, but very often. There must be something going on."

"I know there's something going on, and Nino," Alya stood up, "were going to find out!"

-

What a successful dinner. Everything went so perfectly. Now, it's time...

"That was such a good dinner," Ladybug stood up. "I've never had one of these before."

"Would you like to do it again some other time?"

"I guess, but Chat Noir..."

"I know, you don't like me that way, you have someone else. But it's fine, really. I have someone else as well."

"Oh, that's great. I hope this time it works for you. And if there's nothing else, I'll leave first."

"No wait," Chat Noir quickly stopped her. "Just stay here for a bit, I have to make a call."

Ladybug watched as he called someone. When he said the name, she froze.

"Uh... Yeah, Mrs. Dupain-Cheng?"

Why is he calling my mom?! Chat Noir, what are you doing? Do you know who Marinette is?!

"Is Marinette home?" Chat Noir asked. "Marinette? Is she home?"

Sabine Dupain-Cheng looked up the stairs, then listened to the music coming from Marinette's room.

"Yes, she's home."

"She's home?" Chat Noir's eyes got bigger at the news. So if Marinette is back at home, then that means Ladybug is someone else... Someone else I don't know. Now I have to start from the beginning.

Marinette said she wanted to have a 'me time', so I shouldn't bother her with this, Sabine thought. Later, I'll tell her someone called for her.

"So, are you done now?" Ladybug folded her arms. How can he call my mom? Does he know who I am, but doesn't want to tell me?

"Yes, you can leave now." Ugh! What a total failure. Whatever, at least I still enjoyed the dinner.

"Well bye." Ladybug started leaving. I have to find out the reason why he called Mom. If he knows who I am, then my secret identity has been revealed to Chat Noir.

I haven't even found out who he is yet!

- Edited -