Miraculous Ladybug: 46

"Stop it, Hawk Moth!!" Ladybug yelled. "Stop controlling him! It's his choice!"

"In this world, I decide what I want to do! And I also decide what I want to do with my dear villains!" Hawk Moth clenched his fist. "Vex is my villain! He will do what I tell him to do, and he will get those miraculous for me!"

A scepter suddenly fell from the sky, and Vex caught it. With the scepter, he pointed in towards Ethan, and ice blasted out of it.

"Look out!!" Chat Noir rushed and pushed him out of the way, no one getting frozen.

"Vex!! Stop it!!" Ladybug yelled. She was losing it. She was losing! She has no idea why Hawk Moth was doing this for. What was he going to do with the miraculous if he captured it anyways?

We have to stop this crazy villain before he does anything more crazy!

"I am the king! I am the ruler of Paris! I. Am. Vex!" Vex smirked at the three of them. They looked hopeless, didn't know what to do. "No one can defeat me now!"

Vex was so close to changing! Hawk Moth just had to ruin everything! Chat Noir groaned. Just who is that guy anyway?! Ethan was right when he said Hawk Moth only cared about himself!

"LUCKY CHARM!!" Ladybug yelled, twirled, and received her Lucky Charm. She frowned when she saw a ring on her palms.

"Haha!" Vex roared. "How are you going to defeat me with some ring?! Although, it is shiny! Hehe."

Ladybug glared at him, then turned to Chat Noir and Ethan. "Take care of him for a while. I'll be back!"

"Hey!" Chat Noir yelled. "Where are you going?!" Ladybug didn't listen. She was so determined to defeat the villain once and for all.

"Haha, seems like your superhero friend abandoned you!" Vex exclaimed. His face had gotten scarier, his smile creepier, and his powers more powerful.

Vex, I don't know where Ladybug is going, but defeat Chat Noir now that you have the chance.

"Haha, my pleasure!" Vex raised his scepter.

"Not so fast!!"

Vex turned behind him to see another superhero, Rena Rouge. Gosh, just how many are there?!

Vex, it's fine. It's just Rena Rouge, she won't be a problem. Grab her miraculous while at it as well.

Vex blasted ice towards Rena Rouge, but she dodged it.

"Whoa, calm down, Ice King!" Rena Rouge frowned. I had to leave Nino alone because Master Fu told me the two superheroes were in trouble. Where is Ladybug anyway?

"Ice King?!" Vex grinned. "I love the sound of that!"

"ARGH!!!" Ethan jumped on the villain with a rope.

"Ethan, what are you doing?!"

The boy wrapped the rope around the villain's neck, but the neck got so cold that it made Ethan jump off.

Rena Rouge carried Ethan off the ground and away from the spot before Vex could get to him.

This villain is the most powerful villain I've ever met. How are we going to defeat him?!

-

"The ring brought me here," Ladybug spoke as she eyed Master Fu. "You need to tell me what the ring does. I'm completely clueless." Plus Chat Noir is out there fighting the villain alone. I need to hurry!

"Ah, this ring," Master Fu spoke. "This ring has the power to make clones."

"Clones?" Ladybug frowned. How was that going to help them?!

"Yes, clones," Master Fu nodded. "The clone will act exactly like the real owner. It will have the same voice, the same attitude, the same everything!"

"But that's even worse!" Ladybug frowned. "We're trying to defeat the villain, not make more of him!"

"I know what you're trying to do," Master Fu stood up, "but you got this Lucky Charm. It can't possibly be for nothing. You just have to think."

Think?

"Now off you go, before Vex really does take over Paris," Master Fu shooed her away. "I believe in you, Ladybug."

Ladybug nodded, then left. All I have to do is think.

Why does that sound completely hard?

Ladybug reached the problem. Chat Noir was on the ground along with Ethan. Rena Rouge was just getting up.

Rena Rouge is here?

"Ah," Vex turned to Ladybug. "So you really didn't abandon them? Well, this is even better. Now I can take you down."

He raised his scepter. "I am the king. I am the ruler of Paris. I. Am. Vex. I. Am. The. Ice King!"

"I am not the king. I am not the ruler of Paris. I. Am. Ladybug!" Ladybug gritted her teeth.

And I'm going to stop you!"

- Edited -