Miraculous Ladybug: 6

"Alya?! Nino?!"

Ladybug stopped and sighed. She'd been calling out for them for 20 straight minutes, and she didn't even know where Chat Noir was.

"This place... Vex is freezing it more. How are we ever going to stop him?"

Ladybug turned, just in time to see Chat Noir running to her.

"Ladybug, there you are. Where have you been?"

"No time to explain. Where's Vex? Where's everyone?"

"Oh don't worry. You see this girl named Marinette gave me some informations..."

"That we have to protect some important people? Yeah, I know," Ladybug interrupted. "Marinette told me."

"Hmm... You two? Are you close?" Chat Noir followed Ladybug as the both of them walked around, trying to find Vex.

"Very close, but let's not talk about this anymore. We have to find Vex as quick as possible."

Ladybug looked around. "There, I see him." She gasped. Oh no, he's heading for my school. That's probably where everyone are right now.

"Quick!" Ladybug flew up, following Vex, and Chat Noir following her.

From underneath them, the people in the school were screaming for help as Vex looked around for the right people he was looking for.

There's Alya and Nino. Now who else?

"Aha!" Vex laughed. "There is sweet Reflekta. I'm coming for you."

"Chat Noir, stop him. Help Juleka and I'll go hide Alya and Nino," Ladybug ordered, and Chat Noir nodded as he rushed to go help the girl in trouble.

"Ladybug," Alya almost screamed from excitement seeing Ladybug again. She quickly got out her phone, recording. "So what is going on? Did you save Marinette? Are you here to save us?"

"Vex is coming after you, so yes you are in trouble. He wants your villian power, and we can't let him get it!"

"Huh?!" Alya looked at her with her confused face, as if what Ladybug had just said was crazy.

"I have no time to explain to you. Follow me, both of you," Ladybug ordered once again. She started running inside the building as both Nino and Alya followed her.

"Here!" Ladybug put them in a small classroom and locked the door.

Please be safe.

She hurried back outside, where she saw most of the people there frozen. "Oh no, Juleka!"

Cat Noir fell down beside her, as he has been thrown by Vex, who had gotten ahold of Juleka. Ladybug watched as he froze her and took her Reflekta power.

"I'm sorry Ladybug, I failed you." Cat Noir moaned in pain from where he was laying.

"Nevermind that." She helped him up. Once she looked up again, Vex was gone.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"We weren't able to find him again," Marinette sighed as she muttered to herself. "Whew. With the help of Master Fu, I was able to unfreeze those people, but Vex is still out there."

I wonder why he hasn't attacked in two days. Has he given up? No way! He had it all. He was winning. How could he give up now? Even though that would be a good thing...

Marinette stepped inside her class, just in time to see a new boy talking to the teacher. She took her seat next to Alya.

"Who is he?"

"Duh, the new boy," Alya said. "If you were here the last time, instead of being busy, you would have known as well."

Okay, I was busy saving the world. Wish there was a way I could tell her that, but I can't.

The new boy took an empty seat, and class began.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"He's cute, I'll admit, but he's not cuter than Adri-kins," Chloe gushed on. "Well Adrien does kind of treat me as just a friend, which hurts, so the new boy is mine. Both of them are mine..."

Sabrina nodded, even though she wasn't really listening. "That's cool.."

"Whichever boy I get my hands on will be my boyfriend, I guess," Chloe continued.

"Look at her, acting as if she's got it all," Alya glared at Chloe, even though the girl didn't even look at her or care. "Marinette, you must get Adrien first."

Why does it sound like Chloe is at the same situation as me? I have a crush on Adrien but he treats me as just a friend, which hurts bad. And the new boy is cute, I'll admit. Besides, he might take an interest in me.

No, no, no, it will always be Adrien. I can't change targets. If I can't have him, then I'll just move on.

"Marinette, did you hear what I just said?" Now Alya was glaring at her.

"Of course I did. I will try and get Adrien, don't worry." I'd like to see the face on Chloe when she sees I'm with Adrien....

.... That is if that would ever happen!

- Edited -