Miraculous Ladybug: 14

Is that really Vex? It sounds like him!

"Alya, Nino, if you know what's good for you, show yourself!" Vex yelled out for the whole world to hear. "Come out and let me take your villain powers."

I kinda forgot that Vex was still after Alya and Nino. But Vex hasn't attacked for a week now. Was he practicing on how to defeat us? I've never met a villain that does that. Normally it'll take us a day to defeat a villain!

"Marinette, if you also know what's good for you, come out as well!"

"What?!" Chloe screamed. "Why does he want you?!" Why is it that every guy wants her? Vex is hot, but too bad he's a villain.

Marinette quickly stood up, and she noticed Adrien running out of the classroom as well. Maybe he wants my Blitz power. It's not like my power was that powerful. I guess Hawk Moth couldn't fully get to me. Maybe it's because of the fact that I was a superhero that he didn't have full control of me. Well, I'm glad I'm not a villain anymore.

She turned to her classmates. "Stay here and lock the door. If you guys go outside, he probably might attack you." Marinette headed for the door.

"And where are you going?" Chloe asked, standing up as well. "The last time I checked, which was never, I remember that you're not Ladybug, and you don't give orders to me, so where are you going? And where is Adrien going as well?"

"I'm going to check on the principal," Marinette rolled her eyes. Check again, but whatever I don't want you to find out I'm Ladybug. "And Adrien is probably... doing the same."

Marinette quickly left before anyone could ask any more questions. She headed to the bathroom.

Time to do my thing.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"He hasn't attacked for long now, and now he's here?" Chat Noir groaned. "What was he doing? Afraid he would get beaten?"

Vex turned to them. "That's what you think! But I was actually busy upgrading my powers. If you even want to check, you'll see that I've gotten ahold of the Mayor. The guy kept trying so make deals so I could keep him alive."

"What do you mean... Alive?" Ladybug asked, folding her arms.

"Oh, didn't I tell you?" Vex laughed out loud. "In 20 minutes now, the Mayor will... disappear."

Ladybug and Chat Noir gasped. Disappear? Don't know what that means, but it sounds bad.

"You better go save him. Oh, and it takes two superheroes to save the Mayor."

Oh, I see what he's doing. He's trying to get us out of his way so that he can get to Alya and Nino without any problems. Smart guy!

"Chat Noir, go and help the Mayor. I'll deal with this guy."

"Didn't you hear what he just said though?" Chat Noir looked at her worriedly. "It takes two superheroes! And we haven't got much time."

"Just go, and call me when it's too hard for you," Ladybug ordered. She wasn't ready to see her friends in trouble. Chat Noir nodded, and quickly hurried away.

"Now it's just me and you, Vex!" Ladybug exclaimed.

"Just hand me over the people I need, and I promise I'll leave you alone," Vex said. "Just hand me over Alya, Nino and Marinette!"

"And let you win! Ha! Never!" Ladybug got ready. "You'd have to go through me first!"

Ugh! This Ladybug, it's so hard to get through her. I just need these three powers and I'll leave the stupid school.

I could use Lady Wifi's power and find out who Ladybug and Chat Noir are.

With the Bubbler's power, I could trap my enemies in a bubble. Those enemies who bullied me because of what I liked.

And with Blitz's power, Hawk Moth has promised me that he would add something more powerful to her power, I just have to...

"Remember Vex, you'd have to get me Ladybug's and Chat Noir's miraculous. You will have everything you've ever wished for."

"Fine!" Vex got closer, and ready. "Lets fight!"

- Edited -