Miraculous Ladybug: 18

"Lucas?!"

What is this?! Lucas is Vex! Vex is Lucas! So, Adrien was right. Lucas was dangerous in some way. But how did Lucas transform into his normal self while still akumatized?

"No!" Lucas looked up at the four superheroes who were staring at him shocked, all except for Chat Noir, who already knew this.

"Lucas?" Ladybug asked again.

Lucas stood up. "No!" He said again, yelling out loud. "I don't want this! Everything was going well until you two showed up!!" He pointed at the two new superheros that had come and destroyed his plan. "Just who do you think you are?!"

"I-I'm not exactly a new superhero," Rena Rouge spoke, still shocked. As Alya, she had wanted Marinette to go for Lucas just in case she and Adrien didn't work out. How am I going to tell her this? "I am Rena Rouge."

"I don't care about who you are!" Lucas screamed. "I don't want to go back. I don't want to be like this."

"Be like what?" Ladybug looked at him with a confused face.

"I wanna be a villain. Forever!"

"What!" Chat Noir stared at him like he was crazy. "Why?"

Lucas gritted his teeth. "You guys just don't understand!!" And he took off.

"Lucas, wait..." Ladybug called out to him, but Lucas didn't seem to care as he ran away from them.

"Don't waste your breath on him," Chat Noir told her. "I'll make sure to find the reason as to why he's acting like this." I'm in the same class as him so it should be easy.

"Hmm, how interesting. A human does not want to quit being my supervillain?" Hawk Moth chuckled. "Indeed, how interesting."

Hmm, I'm in the same class as Lucas. I don't know him that well, but I'd have to ask him some questions, Carapace thought. He looked back at his superhero friends. "Alright bye." And he too took off.

"Yeah we both have to give our miraculous to Master Fu," Rena Rouge explained, and took off after Carapace. I'm in the same class as Lucas. I'll find out why he wants to be a villain... And then I'll tell Marinette.

"Alright, bug out," Ladybug said after hearing Chat Noir's ring beeping, warning him that he was going to change back soon.

"Yeah... Bye." Cat Noir watched as Ladybug left. Why can't we just tell each other who we are? That's just what I hate about this superhero job. Ugh!

-

"Ugh! I can't believe he still got the guts to come to school. Such a monster he is," Chloe exclaimed, looking at Lucas and then turning back to Sabrina, who didn't look like she was listening.

"Chloe, don't be so mean!" Marinette warned her. "Besides, it's not like you haven't been akumatized before... Anti-bug!"

Chloe gritted her teeth as she sat back down. "Adrien, did you hear what she just told me. She just called me a monster."

Adrien turned to her. "You know, Marinette is kind of right. You shouldn't treat people the way you don't want to be treated."

"Ugh!" Chloe looked away. "You just don't get me." She then suddenly remembered what Marinette had told her that day.  

And Adrien isn't yours, he's not a property, you know. Maybe you should try being not too clingy to him, then maybe he'll actually like you!

Maybe Marinette really was trying to help me? Maybe I should try her advice and see if it works. But... She probably said that so I wouldn't want to hang out with Adrien too often, then she'll get him all to herself. Ugh! That's probably the truth. Marinette would never decide to help me.

Chloe clenched her fist. Since she told me to not be too clingy, I should probably be too clingy to Adrien. If Adrien sees how much attention I give him, he'll take interest in me, and forget about Marinette.

Marinette, you'll never win Adrien's heart. I'll will! You just watch and see...

- Edited -