Miraculous Ladybug: 51

Father?

"What's going on? Anything the matter?" Adrien blurted. "What did Marinette and Alya do?"

"Adrien, you're not supposed to be in here," his father tried to move him outside of his room.

I'm glad I transformed back before he saw me. This boy can be very stubborn when it comes to rules.

"But Father, you mentioned Marinette and Alya. What did they do?" Adrien urged. "I'll leave when you tell me."

"It's nothing to worry about, Adrien." His father was quickly saved by the knock coming from the door.

"Natalie?" His father looked up at her.

"I'll get it." Natalie didn't need Gabriel Agreste to say the words for her to understand what he wanted her to do. She went and opened the door, to find Chloe there.

"Is Adrien home?" Chloe asked.

Adrien groaned. He went downstairs. "Hey, Chloe."

"Oh Adri-kins, I'm glad you're here," Chloe said excitedly. "I was bored and decided to come visit you. How nice is that?"

"I- I'm kind of busy right now." Any lie to get her to walk out of here. "I'm going to visit Marinette. Hopefully she's not busy."

Marinette?! Of course it's her. Ugh! Hmm, but now I think about it, Marinette has a crush on Adrien, but had no idea that Adrien likes her back. Well, I'll make sure she doesn't know at all!

"Oh really, Marinette?" Chloe smiled. "Let me go with you."

"I don't know if Marinette would want that," Adrien scratched his head.

"Oh don't worry, Marinette and I are on good terms. We are great friends now. I'm sure she would like to see me."

The only reason I want to visit Mariette is to ask her what she did to make my father say it was her fault. But if Chloe comes along, I'm not sure I'll even get alone time with Marinette.

"What are you thinking, Adri-kins?" Chloe laughed. "Come one let's go!"

"Fine, but Adrien, come home before 6 o'clock," Gabriel said. "Natalie, it is your job to make sure Adrien comes home unharmed."

Natalie nodded.

"Wow, you dad must really care about you!" Chloe exclaimed as she and Adrien walked outside. "How nice."

"Yeah," Adrien muttered. He shuddered at the fact that Chloe was walking so closely to him.

"Hey Adrien, wanna grab a few bites before we get to Marinette's?" Chloe asked sweetly, trying to hold his hands, but he kept refusing.

"No thanks. I'll eat at Marinette's place," Adrien shuddered again, walking faster and faster.

Chloe's eyes darkened. Eat at her place?! He never eats at my place. He hardly visits me! If I hadn't come over today, who knows how many days or even years I would wait just to see him outside of school.

"Oh right sure," Chloe put on her fake smile again. "We'll eat there then."

"We?" Why is she acting as if she and Marinette are best buds?

Finally they reached there. Tom Dupain-Cheng opened the door.

"Marinette, your friends are here!" Tom yelled. Mariette came rushing downstairs.

"Is is Alya?" She asked. She then stopped when she saw Adrien and Chloe. What are they doing here? What is Chloe doing here?!

"Oh Marinette, I just love the smell of this place," Chloe said, coming inside. "I wanted to visit you, but not alone, so I invited Adrien along. I hope you don't mind."

"No, it's fine," Marinette laughed. "I'm just a little surprise, that's all." Why would Adrien want to come with her? And why is she still acting nice?! Didn't she learn that Adrien will hate her more with her fake smile?!

"Marinette, I need to talk to you. It's important," Adrien suddenly said.

Chloe looked at him. "Adrien, we came here together. Why don't you want to talk to me as well?"

"Because it doesn't concern you," Adrien answered.

Chloe froze. "I- okay..."

"Marinette?" Adrien looked at her.

"Sure, come up to my room," Marinette headed back to her room, Adrien following her.

They didn't notice that after a while, Chloe had followed them up as well.

They're in the balcony. Marinette has a balcony?! Hmph!

Oo! Chloe looked around Marinette's room. Ugh! She doesn't deserve this! She kicked Marinette's backpack that was lying on the floor. She doesn't deserve any of this! She threw all the things on Marinette's table to the floor.

What a beautiful pink purse she's got. It's mine! Chloe grabbed the pink purse and hurried downstairs.

"Did you hear that?" Adrien stopped and looked back. "I feel like someone was in your room."

It was silent for a few while, and then they heard the door slamming.

"It looks like Chloe left," Marinette said, couldn't get rid of the smile on her face.

-

Chloe returned home and threw herself on her bed. Wahhhh!! Why doesn't Adrien like me?!

She then sat up straight. Hmm, I wonder what's in this pink bag. She opened it and found a few useful things. Money, she must have been saving this. Well it's mine now, although I don't care.

Oooh, and she was designing a dress. Once Mom sees this design, she's going to be proud of me.

But then she stopped smiling when she saw something that made her frown.

Chloe picked up what looked like a toy, but she knew for a fact that it wasn't. She had one of these...

One of these kwamis.

She gasped.

Is Marinette... A superhero?!

- Edited -