Miraculous Ladybug: 17

"He really is a tough egg to handle," Chat Noir groaned as Vex let go of Chloe. Chloe fell to the floor, her hands on her neck.

"He hurt me!!" She screamed as she ran away. "He hurt me badly. My father will get you for this!"

Ladybug turned to Vex as he smirked.

"You wouldn't be able to defeat me, just admit it and give up," he told them.

"Superheroes never give up!" Chat Noir told him, folding his arms. "Now you must surrender."

"Villains never surrender!" Vex yelled back.

"Vex, stop quarreling with Chat Noir and quickly get me their miraculous!" Hawk Moth was beginning to get impatient.

Vex looked down. I just need Alya, Nino and Marinette's powers to make me complete, but if Hawk Moth says so, then I'm gonna have to fight off these people.

"Ayy-ya!!!" The door suddenly banged open, Rena Rouge and Carapace came in.

What!! There are more than two superheroes??! Where did these two come from?

"Hmm, I see now that my calculation is correct. There really are more than Ladybug's and Chat Noir's miraculous. I must get all of them!

Carapace did some moves, sending Vex flying off the floor and then landed on the floor painfully.

Shoot! I didn't see him coming.

"It's okay Ladybug and Chat Noir. We've got your back!" Rena Rouge glared at Vex as he tried to stand up.

Where did these two come from? Chat Noir asked himself. Who gave them their miraculous?

"Quick! Where can his akuma be?" Carapace asked.

"Not so fast!" Vex stood up and glared at the four of them. "So I see there's more of you." Hmm, this has gotten tougher. I'm used to two only, but now there's four.

"Listen Vex, you gotta believe in yourself. You can take them down, and you will bring me their miraculous."

It's a good thing Master Fu showed us how to release the villain powers he has collected.

Hmm, it's hard to know where the akuma is, but I think it's in his cap. He's been wearing that cap since the beginning now, Ladybug thought.

"It's in his cap," Ladybug whispered to Rena Rouge, and then smiled at her friend. Rena Rouge turned to Carapace and nodded at him.

Carapace ran for the door, and looked outside. "HEY LOOK!! I see Alya and Nino. They must have come back for something!"

"Oh no!" Rena Rouge gasped. "Vex will sure to capture them once they come in."

"What?! Where?!"

"No Vex, you're smarter than this!" Hawk Moth warned him.

"Look, I want this so bad. If I get all the villain powers, I'll go and show those bullies of mine what I'm made of," Vex replied, gritting his teeth.

Vex rushed for the door just as Carapace yelled, "CHAT NOIR! NOW!"

"Huh?" Cat Noir looked up, then got the idea. Just like I did before. "Cataclysm!"

Ladybug helped him jump up and touch the cap on Vex's head. The cap broke and the black butterfly came out of it.

"No more evil doing for you, little akuma. Time to de-evilize!" Ladybug did her thing, catching the butterfly. "Gotcha", and letting it go. "Bye-bye, little butterfly."

A light glowed out of Vex, and it seemed like all the powers he had collected were now leaving him. He transformed back...

"Lucas?!"

...Into someone unexpected...

- Edited -