Miraculous Ladybug: 4

"Isn't the day just perfect for a hangout?" Alya asked, realizing the awkwardness between the two.

"Uh. . . Yeah," Adrien chuckled, while Marinette felt like she wanted to melt right on her spot.

Gosh, even his voice is perfect.

"Why don't we play a game?" Nino suddenly suggested. "You guys interested?"

"Cool, what's the game called?" Alya turned to Nino.

"Secrets!"

Marinette shuddered. Secrets?! Does Nino somehow knows I'm Ladybug and wants to play this game so everyone will find out?

"Sounds cool. How do you play?" Marinette shuddered again, seeing that Adrien had taken interest in the game.

"It's a mobile game," Nino shrugged, bringing Marinette to sigh in relief.

"No Nino, we need a game that doesn't include devices. That's what we came here for," Alya exclaimed.

"Hey," Marinette caught sight of something that this time made her shudder because she felt cold. "Is that a part of the park." She pointed at the frozen merry-go-round. That's definitely not a part of the park. What happened here?

"What! What happened there?" Adrien asked, being as shocked as the others. Marinette remembered Stormy Weather, a villain they had fought off before. She remembered that she too had the power to freeze anything that came her way.

"A new villain?" Nino suggested.

"I don't know, but I don't think so," Adrien said. "Let's get out of here."

Marinette didn't know why Adrien wouldn't want to investigate the case, but she felt it was a good time to transform into Ladybug and investigate better like that.

"Okay," Alya didn't think twice. "Ladybug and Chat Noir will take care of this."

"You three, why don't you go home and I'll call Agent Roger," Adrien suggested, walking away.

"Bye." Marinette walked away from Nino and Alya as well, and pretended to be going home. Once the two of them were not in sight, and she thought she was alone, a sudden light came out of nowhere, and Chat Noir appeared.

Not seeing Marinette there, watching him, Chat Noir headed towards the frozen merry-go-round.

Who was that?! I saw him come out, but I didn't see who it was that transformed.

"Gotcha!"

Marinette's heart leaped at the sudden "gotcha" that had come out of nowhere.She turned to see the new villain holding her arms tightly.

"This will be great for my trap," the new villain evilly laughed.

"Let me go! Who are you?!" Marinette tried to set herself free, but she couldn't. The villain was holding on to her tightly and it was hurting her.

She could see Alya and Nino looking at her, calling out her name, while Agent Roger walked them away, saying it was too dangerous for them.

"Hang in there, Marinette!" Chat Noir yelled out.

I hardly got to transform because I was too busy thinking about who Chat Noir could be. Ugh! How could I get caught this easily?!

The villain, holding on to her, suddenly started flying, and flew her to nowhere she knew of.He tied her hands behind her back, and sat her down on the cold hard ground.

"Who are you?!" Marinette cried out again. "What are you going to do to me?!"

"Easy there now. Don't worry. I'll answer all your questions... Maybe." The villain gave her an evil laugh. "The name's Vex , and let me just tell you. ... I cannot be defeated." His wrist watch suddenly glowed, and it showed all the names of Paris' villains.

"Soon I will get all the powers of all the villains you all have ever faced. So far I need to get Copycat, Reflekta, Timebreaker, Guitar Villian, Gamer, Bubbler, and Lady Wifi."

Marinette gasped. Those are most of my friends! She looked up at Vex. "So you've gotten pretty much almost all of them. You've gotten Anti-bug too?"

"Anti-bug was the easiest. She was so careless. In fact her powers are more than I expected. With her powers, I can be able to..."

He looked at Marinette and laughed evilly.

"... Change into whoever I want..."

- Edited -