Miraculous Ladybug: 32

Who is this? A new villain? Or is it just a costume? Marinette's questions was answered quicker before she could put more thinking into it.

The new villain suddenly sprouted wings and flew towards them. Before Marinette could realize what was happening, Chloe's feet was off the floor, and she was in the air, being held unto the new villain.

"Hey! Let go of her!"

It seems that this bluenette girl is a good friend of this blonde girl. Maybe the girl will come after her friend to rescue her, and it will lead her into a trap.

Crap! I know this is Vex's doing. He created another villain. I have to help Chloe, but I also have to transform. Maybe I'll help her first, and then transform.

Okay Marinette, think. What would Ladybug- you- do in this kind of situation?

"Hey, what do you want?!" Marinette yelled at the villain. All around her, people panicked, packed up, and some even got ready to call the police.

"To destroy my enemies of course!" The villain laughed. "And Miss. Chloe here is one of them."

"What did Chloe do to you?!" Marinette asked.

"Yeah, what did I do?!" Chloe yelled, still kicking and trying to escape. "I don't know you!"

"It's not about what she did to me," the villain answered. "It's about what she did to my boss, and now I'm getting revenge for my boss.

Vex really did do this. Ugh! Akumatizing an innocent fellow. Totally ridiculous. But at least this will be easier for me. I know what Vex wants the most.

"Hey! Look, over there. I see Alya!" Marinette pointed at no one, but Hugo fell for it.

"Huh? Where?!" As he looked around, Marinette ran towards him.

"No where," she answered. "She was now face to face with the villain.

"Marinette, quit standing there! Help me!" Chloe yelled.

Marinette looked past the villain, and caught sight of Chat Noir. He came just in time.

The villain pushed Marinette, but the girl didn't fall down the stairs. Instead she balanced herself, then gave the villain a hard kick.

Hugo fell backwards, falling down the stairs, with Chloe falling along with him. Hugo then grew his wings again, and started to fly, but before he could get to Chloe, who was almost to the floor, Chat Noir caught her just in time.

"Good one, Marinette," Chat Noir exclaimed as he landed on one of the stairs.

"You seriously call that a good one?!" Chloe yelled as Chat Noir put her down. "She almost got me killed!"

"At least she helped," Chat Noir frowned, then turned to the new villain as Chloe huffed and walked away.

"I got to go!" Marinette quickly ran away before anyone could stop her.

"Now it's just me and the villain," Chat Noir groaned.

"Do you know where Adrien is?" Alya asked, looking around. "I just saw Marinette run away after helping Chat Noir save Chloe."

"I saw Adrien go in some room, but then a dozen of other boys walked out of the room, along with Chat Noir, and it was hard to find him. I lost him, Alya," Nino sighed.

"It's fine," Alya spoke. This is harder than I thought. Why can't Marinette just tell me what she is hiding?!

- Edited -