Chapter 014

Chapter 014

Ji Li read the script and forgot the off-work time of the company. It was almost 9:30 p.m. and he was very interested in this role. He planned to talk to Sun Yong about it tomorrow morning.

The descending elevator stopped on the sixth floor. The moment the doors opened, Ji Li saw He Ling's figure. The other person should've just finished taking promotional photos. His stinky expression was covered with thick make-up and a 'cold and evil' taste could be felt. Among other things, this face was really malleable.

"Come in?" Ji Li turned sideways to give way.

The two of them were company colleagues so superficial politeness was still necessary.

He Ling stood there and didn't move. He recognized Ji Li and his unpleasant look gradually turned hostile. "The company used my resources to bring someone like you?"

Ji Li's eyes flashed and the good feelings that had risen disappeared instantly. Learn to be a man first. This person was malicious the moment he opened his mouth.

Who was he showing it to?

As the elevator doors closed automatically, Ji Li pressed the door open button and said, "The company assigned me to Sun Yong and I am sharing an agent with you. Similarly, you..." He deliberately paused and his gaze swept over He Ling's body before he smiled. 'What type of person are you?'

Ji Li didn't like to have a bad relationship with people but that didn't mean he had no temper. For some things, there was no need to say it. Just the eyes alone were enough.

He Ling obviously read his meaning and shame filled his entire body.

Before he could vent his anger, Sun Yong and his assistant came over. "Is the elevator here? Why aren't you going in?" Sun Yong saw that Ji Li was in the elevator and his expression was obviously happy. "Why haven't you gone back yet?"

Ji Li made a long story short. "I'm going back after reading the script."

Sun Yong didn't know about the 'small contradiction' between the two of them. He pushed He Ling into the elevator.

The assistant carried a backpack and looked carefully at He Ling. Based on what he knew of He Ling, this lord must be angry again.

He was angry every day, always angry! The idols these days were so difficult to get along with!

The assistant pushed up his glasses nervously and shrank back in a corner as an invisible person, not wanting to draw any anger.

Sun Yong entered the elevator and his mind fell on Ji Li. He caught a glimpse of the two scripts in the other person's hands and asked, "You read them in a few hours? What one do you like? Is it the costume drama?"

Sun Yong guessed confidently, only to be hit in the face by Ji Li in the next second. "I don't want to play the second male lead in the costume drama." Ji Li raised the script he had taken a fancy to. "I want to play this."

Sun Yong was surprised but he nodded immediately. "It is possible. The investment is small but it is easier to fight for the first male lead."

"I want to play the third male lead," Ji Li blurted out.

In this short exchange, Sun Yong was wildly slapped on the face by Ji Li. He exhaled fiercely. "What? The third male lead?"

Did he get it wrong? Ji Li didn't want to play the first or second male leads with many scenes? He ran to play the third male lead?

Before Ji Li could reply, He Ling sneered from the side. "I thought you were a great newcomer. As a result, your brain was kicked by a donkey and you want to play the third male lead? It would be strange if someone like you can have a future."