Chapter 101

Chapter 101

"Compensation?"

When the producer's Sun Changjiang heard of this, his face became even more ugly. He glared at Shen Yanda, who had a stiff complexion. The politeness and admiration at the wine table last night were completely absent.

Sun Changjiang took the assistant's work cell phone and immediately dialed the number of the president of the TV station's film and television procurement group.

After four or five seconds of beeping, the call was answered.

[ Hello. ]

"Hello, is it President Jiang? It's me, Sun Changjiang." Sun Changjiang's face showed a hypocritical smile.

[ Old Sun, you hurt me miserably this time!" Mr. Jiang on the other end of the phone said angrily, "In order to get your show up for the winter vacation, how much did I talk to the leader of the station? I added lots of good words for you! ]

He also offended the producer of another TV series that was originally scheduled to be screened.

[ It's okay now. Today, there is a lot of noise on the internet. Who would still dare show and watch this plagiarized drama? Do you want us to be scorned at? ]

[ Shen Yanda, that old man! He looked very righteous and highly but he actually hides behind his ex-wife's works! ]

[ Cooperating with a crew like yours, I really lost my blood mold for eight lifetimes! ]

Mr. Jiang's ridicule, one after another, fell in the ears of the three people in the conference room and even outside.

Shen Yanda's complexion was green and red, like a changing palette.

In order to go through the back door and screen the drama early, they gave President Jiang a lot of money at the beginning.

Unexpectedly, the other party would now turn his face and deny them.

However, Shen Yanda did not dare to speak out against it.

If the person in charge of the TV station is really anxious, the drama ‘Long Song of the Southern Dynasties’ and the investment he has made before will be completely gone!

At this time, Sun Changjiang didn't bother to help Shen Yanda say something nice.

When President Jiang on the other end of the phone stopped his temperament a little, he apologized, "Yes, yes, this is indeed the negligence of our crew and failed to control the trend of online public opinion."

"However, there is no need to take this TV series off the shelves, right? Everyone is in a circle, and the denunciation from netizens does not exceed one week at most..."

Before he finished speaking, Mr. Jiang interrupted him, [ Come on, you guys think of the situation very lightly. ]

[ The superiors gave us issued documents. The issued review document clearly states that plagiarism indeed happened. If our station continues to broadcast your drama? Is this not having a thick face and just blatantly admitting it? ]

The TV station that bought the copyright of the ‘Long Song of the Southern Dynasties’ to broadcast it was Xiang Jiang Station. They competed with Haishi Station for the position of ‘Best of Satellite TV Station’ all year round.