Chapter 046

Chapter 046

Qin Yue invited so many people to watch the movie at a time. From the perspective of outsiders, it was undoubtedly a risky and even self-destructive act.

There is a group of ‘rats’ hiding in the gutter, expecting the online roll over of ‘Country and the World’ with the utmost malice. They can't wait for Qin Yue, who is the investor and starring role, to be ridiculed and drop the title of ‘Legend of Entertainment’.

It is a pity that the wishes of this group of people fell through.

Qin Yue used the most number of people to screen, and gained the reputation of the most profitable value before the release.

In just one week, the expected value of the pre-sale of ‘Country and the World’ far exceeds that of other movies released during the same period on New Year's Day. It can be said that it has already secured the box office champion of the New Year's Day schedule in advance!

Of course, the more the word-of-mouth movies are being talked about, the more pink eyes and sunspots will develop.

They couldn't target Qin Yue's strength; they also couldn't target the popularity of Yuan Yifei; there was simply one option. After choosing for a long time, this group of people focused on Ji Li's body.

Audiences who have watched the show praised Ji Li, and those who have not watched the show looked forward to Ji Li, but the pinkeyes and sunspots decided that these public opinions were all water armies sent by Chaoying.

[ Ji Li is using the resources of Chaoying! Relying on the company's backing to add drama to yourself! If Qin Yue and Director Zheng really likes him, why didn't I see anything on the live broadcast? ]

[ Ji Li is like using a click bait! My friend also went to see it and said he only had five or six seconds of the scene! Fans will play the trumpet crazy, wait until it is officially launched, and see who is embarrassed. ]

Through the computer screen, they unscrupulously released their greatest maliciousness, but even so, it can not prevent the vast number of netizens from looking forward to the movie.

What to choose?

For a while, there would be comments like; Ji Li is using backdoor resources; Ji Li is shameless for adding drama, won't you rather feel that these statements are quite inconsistent?

Taking a step back, Qin Yue and Yuan Yifei are the leading actors in the movie. Even if Ji Li plays less, they will go to the theater to watch it, okay? A group of brainless sunspots!

How sad is it that in reality, you are just spreading malicious comments on the internet? It's vomiting.

Probably because of the shortcomings in the click, Qin Yue still let people cut out a special 15-second clip, and in this version, netizens finally waited for Ji Li's debut.

In the film, only the scene of the Song brothers having a warm meal was intercepted.

The feeding scene where the two smiled at each other, with an atmosphere of inexplicable harmony and mutual attraction, made people unconsciously show their smiles in front of the screen.

Then, Ji Li's face was shown.

Is this called, ‘Qin Yue and Director Zheng don't like Ji Li’ ? They don't like him so much that they were even able to cut out a patch for him alone? Doesn't this slap you in the face?

Is this called ‘Ji Li has only five or six seconds to play’? Open your eyes and see clearly, his time frame takes more than this second! Does your face hurt?