Chapter 102

Chapter 102

"Are you sure?"

Yu Fuya took the variety invitation from him and asked inexplicably.

"Well, I'm quite interested." Ji Li replied, "The purpose of me taking up a variety show is to relax first, and secondly for continuous exposure."

"But Brother Ji, this webcast platform is not popular at all." Some staff still couldn't understand.

There are variety shows on top Satellite TV, but Ji Li doesn’t want it; there are three major video platforms on the internet, but Ji Li doesn’t want it; why choose a small video website and a small production team’s program?

If there is no impact after the broadcast, wouldn't they just be working their backs off for nothing in the first half of this year?

Yu Fuya glanced at the planning invitation, and the content was indeed different from the usual travel programs in the past.

"Well, I will let the person in charge of this program group come to our company to learn more about the recording and broadcast format of the program in person."

Yu Fuya is still unconvinced by Ji Li's choice.

Although the show ‘The Poor Journey’ is not the best choice in terms of investment funds, broadcasting platform, or the experience of the production team.

However, if you want a program to be brilliant, the most important thing depends on the integration of the program content and the guests themselves.

"This program is divided into four travel destinations, one lot has three days of travel time, and there is rest time between two tourist spots..."

Bao Zi read out the recording time in the plan.

In general, the recording time added together before and after will not exceed one month.

In terms of time scheduling, it is actually very appropriate.

"In addition to this permanent residence, do we pick two or three single-issue programs?" Yu Fuya added.

As an agent, she is willing to let Ji Li choose the announcement he likes, but in the same way, she is also obligated to ensure the other party's exposure in the new year.

Ji Li nodded and agreed, "Okay."

The other people in the brokerage team looked at each other silently, and had to suppress their puzzlement.

What else can they do?

Ji Li is the core figure of their team, and Yu Fuya is the leader of the team. If both of them feel that there is no problem, they can only agree so.

They hope that Ji Li's ‘luck’ in the film and television industry will continue to exist, so that this show will be a bit decent after the show is broadcast.

─────────────────────

Twenty days later.

As soon as Ji Yunqi entered the box, he embraced Ji Li excitedly, "Ji Li! After six months, I was liberated!"

Ji Li was hit by his friend and almost couldn't stand firmly, so he patted him on the shoulder, "Yun Qi, congratulations on the finale."

"Look at you children, still so close."

A voice fell before the person came around.

Ji Li's eyes crossed his friend, and then he sees Ji Yueming at the door.