Chapter 072

Chapter 072

Two days later, it took Ji Li half a day to cooperate with the crew to finish filming the content on the flypage, which was officially completed.

Fang Zhixing’s screenwriter’s idea was unexpected. After the movie was released, this specially arranged flying page foreshadowing should give the audience an unexpected surprise.

Yu Fuya has booked a plane for tomorrow at noon, with the whole team of Ji Li leaving with them.

As for the final celebration banquet, they plan to wait until the whole group has filmed dinner before returning to the city to hold it.

Ji Li packed up his police uniforms in the play and put them in a dust-sealed bag very carefully.

After one month of training in the group and two and a half months of shooting time, the role of Chen Xi has been integrated into his blood.

Some people say that actors are a process of continuous accumulation and integration.

Ji Li was convinced by this sentence.

He enjoys the accumulation of film and television works, from Song Zhao to Xie Yan, from Xiang Suian to Chen Xi, after each journey, he will start to expect to see new roles and start a new life in the play.

"Meow~"

Snow Cake stayed on the bed obediently and accompanied Ji Li to pack his luggage.

Suddenly, it jumped off the bed and hurried to the door.

Before Ji Li could understand what was going on, there was a low hum from outside the door, accompanied by a sound of claws scratching the door.

He doesn't need to think about it, and he knows that the Major General is here again.

Ji Li chuckled softly and walked quickly to open the door. As soon as she looked at the door, he was stunned by the scene in front of him.

Qin Yue led the Major General, and his figure was very straight.

"Brother Qin, what are you..."

"I just went out and walked the major general, but as soon as I came back, it stuck at the door of your room and refused to leave." Qin Yue's complexion and tone were very ordinary, "Probably knowing that Xuebing is leaving tomorrow, he couldn't bear it."

Ji Li's gaze shifted slightly downward, and the Major General raised his expectant head, staring at him.

The dog snapped his front paws two times in urgency, making an urgent low whine.

Ji Li immediately understood the meaning and rubbed the Major General's head, "Okay, I see, you can come in and play with Snow Cake for a while."

The Major General got his consent, and his tail spun wildly.

As soon as Qin Yue loosened the Major General's dog leash, it rushed into the room with ease, and threw the soft Snow Cake onto the ground.

A cat and a dog make a lot of noise.

Qin Yue moved his gaze back and fell on Ji Li's face again. He handed over the black plain bag in his hand, "For you."

"For me?" Ji Li stretched out his hand to take it, and the moment his palm touched something cold, surprise burst out in his eyes.

"Is ice cream inside?"

"I bought you ice cream."

The two spoke in unison.

"Isn't it your habit to eat ice cream?" Qin Yue said.

Obviously it was an unusual tone, but during the period, it hid the excessive attention to the youth.