Chapter 095

Chapter 095

The award ceremony of the Hundred Images Awards Film Festival is always straightforward and will not give the audience any fancy links.

After the opening of the ‘Best Newcomer’ award, the next awards were awarded one after another.

After that, the movie ‘Country and the World’ won the ‘Best Screenplay’ and ‘Best Picture’ awards.

An hour later, the core awards that received much attention began to be awarded.

As the outside world guessed, the title of this year's Best Actress still fell on the actress Sun Li.

The other party wore a dark blue dress today, showing the curvaceous figure to the fullest, showing femininity in every gesture.

This is not the first time that Sun Li has won the Best Actress of the Hundred Images Awards. In addition to the 'Best Actress' won at other film festivals in the past, at this moment, she has collected all the trophies from major film festivals.

On the live barrage, a new round of discussions was opened.

[ Sister Sun Li is so beautiful! Goddess, goddess! ]

[ Should be the first actress in the Chinese entertainment industry to win a grand slam, right? This award-winning ability is too powerful. ]

[ I have to say that the vision of the director of ‘The Awakened’ was poisonous. He found two new actors to be the lead male and female actors. I didn't expect it, now one is Qin Yue and the other is Sun Li. ]

[ Ah ah ah ah, my original intention is CP, in the rest of their lives, can Brother Qin and Sister Li work together for another one? I heard they are a pair in private, is it true or false? ]

[ Impossible, take away Brother Qin and not make an appointment. ]

[ What is impossible for unmarried men and unmarried women? If these two are together, that would be the top match in the entertainment industry! ]

As soon as the barrage showed signs of quarreling, Sun Li, who was standing on the stage, delivered her acceptance speech.

"Let's congratulate Sun Li again for winning the best actress award, please stay." The host kept her behind according to the procedure of the station, jokingly asking, "I will ask you a question on behalf of the broad audience."

"Who do you think will win the next ‘Best Actor’ trophy?"

Sun Li held the trophy and smiled, "This question seems to offend people easily?"

The host has a very lively atmosphere, and continues to ask with a smile, "We are just discussing lightly. Which actor do you privately hope to win the prize?"

Sun Li looked down, and his smile instantly widened when he aimed at Qin Yue, "If I am selfish, of course I hope my old partner Qin Yue will win the prize."

As soon as the voice fell, there was a high-decibel scream in the audience.

Regardless of the reason for Sun Li's answer, it can be regarded as what people want.

After all, if Qin Yue could really win the trophy of the 'Best Actor', it would be the 'four consecutive championships' that no one can shake.

Qin Yue curled his lips courteously and looked away without a trace.

It doesn't matter if you don't win a trophy.

He doesn't want to have any unnecessary involvement with other female stars.